Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Any time I hope. Maybe this March or end of February. :wub:

I certainly hope its soon! Im eager to get one secured! I've wanted a HWR-00-MKII Monster for sooo many years now and the wait is finally over! Its just a shame it never came in 1:60 scale.. but the Hi-Metal R version will suffice.

I wanna say who would realistically buy a monster that's the size of a coffee table, but I realize giant ass toys are getting really mainstream now.

I have a coffee table available for a monster to fit on it anytime!

I wanna say who would realistically buy a monster that's the size of a coffee table, but I realize giant ass toys are getting really mainstream now.

In 1:60 scale it would stand nearly 40cm high!! How friggin awesome would it be!! Not quite as big as a coffee table but you'd probably want to display it on one! Id be all for it!

I think the major issue about a 1/60 scale monster isn't height as much as length and width. The top cannons and arms would just be in the way any where I could think to display it. If I had a bigger place and $600or more to spend on a toy, I would love to have one.

In 1:60 scale it would stand nearly 40cm high!! How friggin awesome would it be!! Not quite as big as a coffee table but you'd probably want to display it on one! Id be all for it!

At that size it would be the stand for a coffee table, which would be awesome.. someone needs to mass produce some out of wood

But a Hi-Metal R would only be 16 ft... LOL!

Lol I hadn't realized that! Hmm... I don't think I need all three load-bearing walls in my kitchen...

A little more than a week away for the Regults to come out. Woo hoo.

I've been waiting a LONG time for a decent Regult toy. Let's all hope this one doesn't disappoint ;)

Is anyone else banking on a separate release for the light and heavy missile versions?

I do hope that there would be more regult variant releases after the monster...after all...this is what we grew with...

attachicon.gifRegult_Heavy_Missile_Carrier-1_Regult_Light_Missile_Carrier-1_Regult_Tactical_Scout-1_Regult-1_SDFM-2.png

The scout pod is what I'm really waiting for.

So excited! I want all of em! Mwahaha!