Hi-Metal R

joppewo

More expensive than the Koenig even though it doesn't transform. Yikes.

Just one for me.

I was thinking the same thing... that's a huge jump from the Glaug to the Monster's price. I was expecting for it to be a bit more but not that much. Not more than the Koenig.

It was voted number one so let's see if sales will back up the votes. Looks like it uses 3+ valks with supers worth of plastic so I was guessing at least 3 times the price.

As a general rule, companies should never ask their customers what they want. Henry Ford has a famous quote about it, "They would have asked for faster horses" and Steve Jobs has lots of quotes about it... basically all saying it's dumb to do. The folks demanded the Monster... now none of them will buy it because what they really want is a repainted VF-1.

I don't have a problem with the price. It is pretty huge, and that costs money. I just literally don't have any room for it. I dunno. We'll see. I wanna have a complete collection so badly, and so far it looks like Hi-Metal R is coming closest to helping me achieve that. That said, I wonder how many people are gonna spring for the Monster, considering the price/space concerns. I hope it does decently enough, and if not I hope it doesn't stop Bandai from continuing the line.

So it doesn't transform?

Dam if it does i'm in but if not, an easy pass.

I love the monster but that's ways too much space

That's the original Monster, so no, no transformation. If it did, that'd be adding a feature that it never had in the first place.