Hi-Metal R

joppewo

19 guests...please don't be strangers...come in here and talk about your love for Robotech.

He he he. You want love for Robotech? Here's my old school SDF review.

i think that's going to end up happening to a lot of people's collection :p

I thought Glaug would be the captain since its piloted by Kamjin.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I thought Glaug would be the captain since its piloted by Kamjin.

that's the irony of the situation bc some may have more glaugs then regults ordered

I'm wondering if the amiami opening is a glitch, It has been open since the beginning and they are still taking orders. I would not be surprised if they have to send out dreaded e-mails about not enough stock.

A disappointing possibility for preorders placed late in the cycle, to be sure; personally, I don't think I've much to worry about since I put my 1 piece order in shortly before my last post, and I received a confirmation email @ 3:31AM EST... I'll keep my fingers crossed, though. :mellow:

Aw dang. I was not aware this was coming up. I might check out NY down the pipe a little.

I wonder though - are these Zentraedi mecha *actually* 1/100 scale - or consistent with the earlier "1/100 scale" items that are really more like 1/144?