Hi-Metal R

joppewo

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire 200 shots or only 199?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Howard GU-11 55 mm three-barrel Gatling gun pod, the most awesome gun pod ever made, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

gallery_12176_633_789296.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire 200 shots or only 199?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Howard GU-11 55 mm three-barrel Gatling gun pod, the most awesome gun pod ever made, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

gallery_12176_633_789296.jpg

hahahaha

Glaug and Regult on display at the Akiba Showroom.

love the music at the mall

Phuck yeah we do!!! I'm not doing middle of the night pre-order BS for this. I really want one, but I'm to old for that sh*t. I'll get one and a couple of Regults some other way. <_<

I'll get one through Nippon Yasan later with a mark up.

Anyone got any links yet of placeholder pages?

NVRMD.. found the hobbysearch one. (simple search for macross)

No HLJ or CD-Japan yet. (that i can find.)

Don't hold your breath on HLJ, they are the absolute slowest when it comes to listing new Bandai items on their site. When the Regult pre-orders went up, I wanted to grab at least one and possibly a Figuarts Captain Phasma, neither of those were listed on their site until nearly 24 hours later, they popped up at random times. Keep your eye on AmiAmi, NY, CDJapan, Animeexport, and HobbySearch.

Let's get hyped!

MacrossGlaug.jpg

492698_sm-Anime,%20Destroid,%20Kyron,%20

battlepods.jpg

tumblr_mrhgplzQNb1s40tcxo1_500.png

104ba7d8e82992ab5e10942d8c63b3c5.jpg

gallery_12176_640_988088.jpg

khyron.png

Finally....after all these years......Bandai is bringing Takatoku's promise to life!...All we need now is the Spartan in 1/100......Make it so Bandai!!!

A big thumbs up to the guy at Bandai for having the ballz to bring all this stuff to market...you are a true Macross fan!!!

Glaug-and-Regult-661x1024.jpg

And finally.....a suggestion for Arcadia......

b17111d4901420b5f698981695449a22.jpg

Where can we pre order?

the answer you seek is two posts up from yours....http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&p=1246392

Just bought another VF-1S Strike Roy to customize into a VF-1S Strike Max. I figure it would be easier than using a VF-1S Strike Hikaru.

I am hoping that they release it as a websclusive or magazine mail-in exclusive......the HM/HMR is basically complete, when compared to the Yamato line....all they need is the Max -1S, Q-Rau, Elint and Super-O (three which have already been teased)....add the released GBP-1J DYRL-version and the teased HMR N-Ger and it becomes even more complete than the Yamato DYRL collection! Add re-colors of the Regults and our heads will explode! :p

Don't forget M&M, 1Ds, CFs, Cavaliers, and TV1As.

Well I was referring to Yamato's DYRL collection...AFAIK the M&M, -1D, or Cavalier do not appear in DYRL.....but yes, the CF -1A would fall into that category and it has also been already teased.....at this HMR scale, I do not think they will retool the TV CF -1A head.....but who knows...

The VF-1's released so far seem to be basd off of DYRL appearances, so for now the only 100% TV releases will be the Regults and the Glaug....

Wonder if there were any differences between the TV and DYRL Monsters? Color perhaps?

Im hoping this will be a little easier than the regult as maybe people wont need to army-build. I need ONE glaug. I'll probably end up reselling a Regult at some point since i got in on two preorders. within a few mins of each other and was scared to back out of either cart until it went through. One each is enough for me.