Hi-Metal R

joppewo

so theoretically then the HWR Monster should be nearly as tall as a v2 VF-1 in battroid.. Or at least im hoping so.

VF-1 @ 1/60 scale would be about 21.13 cm (8.3"), monster @ 1/100 scale would be approx. 22.65 cm (8.9"). So yeah, should be similar.

Gonna go great next to the few 1/100 scale items (Konig, Q-Rare, and Toynami's Veritches).

LOL...just kidding about the last part...I wouldn't be caught with those piece of $hit.

Usually I wouldn't be so harsh, but with Toynami...

Just got billed by and paid mykombini for fockers.... it stated something about fees... I haven't checked if that was part of the original invoice. If they were tacked on I probably won't use them again. I probably won't buy these exclusives unless it's more than just the stand.

Just got billed by and paid mykombini for fockers.... it stated something about fees... I haven't checked if that was part of the original invoice. If they were tacked on I probably won't use them again. I probably won't buy these exclusives unless it's more than just the stand.

I just paid for my Roy Focker's VF-1S from mykomobini. Yes, a fee of 200 yen was added to the price.

So I've got a request, I hope someone can help me out. Can anyone that has them, take photos of and compare the Hi-Metal R Hikaru 1S with one of the old Hi-Metal DYRL 1As? I'm really wondering about the color, were the old DYRL Hi-Metals made in the same bright white as the other old Hi-Metals? Or were they more greyish like the Hi-Metal Rs? I wouldn't care which, any 1A would work, Hikaru, Max, or Kakizaki, I just want to know if the colors match or if they would look awkward together.

What site was that?

amiami/hlj. Both were like so hard to search for in the site (hlj I'm looking at you) and by the time you clicked, it was like sold! In amiam's case, at 4:00 P.M. JP time day for official solicitation, the site was like difficult to acces then SOLD OUT sold out in like 3 minutes.

I got lucky in another site with their waiting list system. If not for the waiting list luck, I'd have gotten the more expensive limited Roy Focker.

At present, still on the waiting list for the Regult.

gallery_21587_791_182161.jpeg

So this is the second time Regult was released.

Edited by fenrir72

Just unboxed my Hikaru 1S Strike...I've gotta say, I'm quite impressed. The Armored 1J was great as well, but after this last release, I'm definitely sold on this line. The joints are much stiffer than my Hi-Metal Roy 1S Strike ever were, the backpack is surprisingly solid, while the Fast Packs and other accessories integrate seamlessly. I couldn't ask for anything else at this scale, and can't wait for the Regult and Glaug.

post-21587-0-26656300-1451660164_thumb.jpeg

Nah the Matchbox toy looks like this from jenius' pic.

Btw fenrir72, I love your signature. Completely accurate about a less popular Macross thread I know of someplace else.

post-21587-0-75330600-1451660666_thumb.jpeg

Not my pic but it shows good scale in 1/60.

The 1/72 Regult scales ok with HMR though.

Edited by sh9000

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nah the Matchbox toy looks like this from jenius' pic.

Btw fenrir72, I love your signature. Completely accurate about a less popular Macross thread I know of someplace else.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Not my pic but it shows good scale in 1/60.

The 1/72 Regult scales ok with HMR though.

Lol!

Thanks for the Regult clarification.