Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Bandai is doing an an excellent job of boxing in the competition. I'll give you that.

I am curious about the lack of a 1/60 (or in the ballpark) scale VF-1. Wouldn't that be the one "blow" to quiet the speculation? It's odd that this is missing. Personally, I'm glad because I hope that means Arcadia was able to hold onto something in the face of Bandai's superb news.

I still think there is room for both companies, but look at how the tables have turned!

So what's the story on VF-4 and VF-2SS? Are they including them in the 1/100 line or not?

They could be in the pipeline, but they are not official releases (no dates).

Edited by technoblue

Unless arcadia does a vf5000, think this is basically the end of my 1/60 macross interests and the start of my 1/100 interests!

I concur.....unless they release something totally new...no reboots of previously produced VFs.....then I think it's pretty much over for Arcadia....they need to do what bandai is doing which is polling their customers as to what they want and are willing to buy......

It's sad if Arcadia goes....they are so close to making at least one type of each VF model.......

Unless arcadia does a vf5000, think this is basically the end of my 1/60 macross interests and the start of my 1/100 interests!

Like what I said... I'll check the For Sale thread everytime from now on. ;)

Bandai is on fire. I'm totally getting 3 glaugs

Changing subject, are minty boxes of the armored Valkyrie uncommon? I noticed that most boxes are heavily scuffed and creased.

Not that it matters just curious.

My box was at least c8

So far, nobody here is bothered that much with the box condition. As long what's inside is complete and not broken. Or we could just wait and check with Mr. David once he logs in and read this post. ;)

I concur.....unless they release something totally new...no reboots of previously produced VFs.....then I think it's pretty much over for Arcadia....they need to do what bandai is doing which is polling their customers as to what they want and are willing to buy......

It's sad if Arcadia goes....they are so close to making at least one type of each VF model.......

Don't surrender just yet, Arcadia. We still want your Strike/Super Pack sets, M&M, etc. Oh, and WE STILL WANT TO OWN the VF-0S Reactive Armor. :rolleyes:

We are all so happy about the new line but if there is one thing about the 1/60 toys from Arcadia its the simple way to secure a preorder, just log on HLJ and done, unlike Bandai which are a pain in the ass to secure, and I'm sure it will be the same way with this line

Bandai is on fire. I'm totally getting 3 glaugs

Changing subject, are minty boxes of the armored Valkyrie uncommon? I noticed that most boxes are heavily scuffed and creased.

Not that it matters just curious.

My box was at least c8

I collect loose and sealed. Both of my Armored Valkyrie boxes came in perfect condition.

You just made SH Figurarts Breetai shed a tear. What is he, chopped liver?

Bwahahah.

Oh well, wish they had announced this a year ago, before I got a Matchbox Britai in a Matchbox Robotech lot off of eBay.

Wow, I had a hard time believing that ANN article, but if you look on the right of this photo that's totally a Hi-Metal sized FB2012 VF-4!

post-197-0-96644300-1446167438_thumb.jpg

And in my excitement for the FB2012 VF-4, I totally overlooked the Hi-Metal VF-2SS w/SAP on the left and what must be the tail end of the Hi-Metal VF-0A behind the foreground displays.

Edited by Keiichi