Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Well this is exciting. HLJ failed me, so Its CD Japan and Hobbysearch, both of whom I like but I would have preferred to use my 'Private Warehouse' .. and thus FedEx .. still. this was a success and I am going to bed.

Thanks for all the info and help!!

Well this is exciting. HLJ failed me, so Its CD Japan and Hobbysearch, both of whom I like but I would have preferred to use my 'Private Warehouse' .. and thus FedEx .. still. this was a success and I am going to bed.

Thanks for all the info and help!!

HLJ should have their page up soon, but I understand if you've gotta catch some shuteye :)

HLJ should have their page up soon, but I understand if you've gotta catch some shuteye :)

I Lied about going to sleep. Adrenaline.

Do Hobbysearch and CDJ let you change which kind of shipping you use after your order? Cause i just sort of picked arbitrarily!

Not SAL though. I want them before 2017

Picked up two (and one Capt. Phasma!) at AmiAmi, grabbed one more (and another Phasma :)) at CDJ. Waiting around a bit to see what HLJ's price is at; probably be similar to HobbySearch's price.

I Lied about going to sleep. Adrenaline.

Do Hobbysearch and CDJ let you change which kind of shipping you use after your order? Cause i just sort of picked arbitrarily!

Not SAL though. I want them before 2017

CDJ I've changed shipping methods by just e-mailing them with the order number and asking them to change it. Never had to change shipping with HobbySearch, but I imagine they'd let you do the same.

CDJ is only prepay?

With Paypal you have to prepay, if you chose to pay with a credit card they'll only charge you when the item arrives in stock.

Edited by Keiichi

Ah, now I see HLJ's strategy. They want me to fill up my cart with other stuff while I wait for the Regult. ;)

True, I ended up buying a bunch of stuff while waiting that regult, it never showed up, but now I'm plenty of useful goodies and macross mechanics 30th magazine. Hlj play with us.