Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yeah, Amiami is weird. It failed my login like fifteen times before it let me check out a different item.

Edited by xrentonx

I'm not trying to scare you... but really... IT IS. :ph34r:

Good luck preodering one on the less than 5 second window that they offer. ^_^

Oh... and be careful too on those so-called 'cartjackers'. Now I'm pretty sure you know how ugly it can get during PO nights. :lol:

What a harrowing experience. Since I've just started collecting I've been lucky in that all my PO's were for mechs that collectors already have or do not want, so they were easily obtained. But this was ridiculous. Staying up till 3am (PST) hitting refresh, hoping to get to the next page of the order form, then watching in horror as something screws up and you're back at square one but now it's all sold out. All that in a span of a couple minutes. I don't know how you guys do it for so many new releases...

What a harrowing experience. Since I've just started collecting I've been lucky in that all my PO's were for mechs that collectors already have or do not want, so they were easily obtained. But this was ridiculous. Staying up till 3am (PST) hitting refresh, hoping to get to the next page of the order form, then watching in horror as something screws up and you're back at square one but now it's all sold out. All that in a span of a couple minutes. I don't know how you guys do it for so many new releases...

F5 is the only thing that will cure the thirst...

Not sure to call them scalpers or not, but for sure they arent much marked up than MSRP + shipping from Japan. Prolly $18-$20 higher than what we all scored here.

For those who appreciate sleep time (not mine) :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-HI-METAL-R-VF-1S-Strike-Valkyrie-Ichijyo-Hikaru-Custom-Action-Figure-/311393113009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item488079d3b1

Edited by aaajin

Has anyone had problems with cdjapan? They said my card was declined for some reason, so they will attempt again. Is my order still secure until then?

It should be, I was declined for my first CC order too, it's because it's a international transaction. But when they run it again the next day , it went fine. just look up your order status in a day.

Has anyone had problems with cdjapan? They said my card was declined for some reason, so they will attempt again. Is my order still secure until then?

Possible that your card's fraud-alert got triggered somehow. Better call your card's cs to clear it up.