Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I got one on HLJ... I never manage that with DX releases so I'm going to assume this is a little easier to snag. I very much doubt the next big Bandai announcement has anything to do with the Hi-Metal R line.

CDJapan was easy as usual. I was actually looking to preorder the SH Figuarts Darth Maul and ended up ordering the 1J a little while after that. Wouldn't have stuck around otherwise ^_^

I guess I will see in the morning if my HLJ order went through or not. A part of me wonders if it would be better if it doesn't. I washed my hands of the frontier Dx line long ago because of the pre-order madness and I don't look forward to dealing with it on the Hi-Metal R line. If this order does not go through I will probably just walk away from Bandai Macross altogether.

Since it's limited to 1 per customer at HLJ. If you happen have multiple orders from HLJ like multiple confirmation emails later on due to their site freezing up, just remove the extras from your account.

I must say, this was actually easier to get for me. Managed to get one off HLJ and Amiami, and i was actually focused on that blasted SOC Gunbuster, coupled with the server problems on both sites. Either they're making a lot or the demand simply isn't as high. That or the servers really screwed everyone over

oh wait, there is still hope, just got this from HLJ

"Hello, Joaquin-

Thanks for writing, and for your order. An order appears in your account after it has been confirmed. We apologize for the bottleneck in order confirmations; extremely heavy site traffic is slowing things down. I can see the order you've placed, waiting in the queue for confirmation, so please allow some time and do not place any duplicate orders.

We apologize for the inconvenience to you. Thanks for shopping with us!

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi"