3P SD VF-1S

skullmilitia

• 4 weeks later...

I was ready to dog on these but...you know what? These are vastly improved with the changes they made. If they can work on the headsculpts some more, we may be talkin...

They are definitely looking a lot better than when I first saw them too. The 1-S head isn't too bad but the 1-J needs a bit of work. At least the visor is painted though! Very interested in these.

I went from not interested at all because of the bad aesthetics to kinda interested after the modifications so they're moving in the right direction for me. I love the aesthetics on the recent Mastermades so if they can ape that and have the same quality then I'm sold.

tks EXO for above info but its way toooo pricey & also seem like non transformable.

okay, back to subject.

I think it's okay since remembering macross fans been dreaming a decade for SD or JM. just a piece of great news for many guys.^^

As for the toy, grrr I'm not really a diecast fan. like example the sd infinity vf25 so hard difficult to transform or pose...hope this not.

• 2 months later...

Same thinking, after consideration, SD infinity VF-25F looks abit like cat, this VF-1J also look abit like cat.

Cats are adorable to me..heh

Then this VF-1S look like dogs? HaHa

except for Gundam G Reconguista looks horrible. :p

• 3 weeks later...

What the hell?! I just watched the videos.. I'd rather have that big head just be removable during the transformation process instead of that funky way. All for the sake of "perfect transformation"...

I still want one though... ha!

Edited by bluecyclone

I've got mine. I've asked friends to considering forfeit their deposit... :wacko:

I can see that the 3P gave many thoughts to the design, but the production is that bad. My VF-1S is a floppy mess.

It looks okay on the shelf, but it collapses upon contact.

I've got mine. I've asked friends to considering forfeit their deposit... :wacko:

I can see that the 3P gave many thoughts to the design, but the production is that bad. My VF-1S is a floppy mess.

It looks okay on the shelf, but it collapses upon contact.

Thanks for the info....I may yet pick one up if they come down to 50% off or more.. :rolleyes: