Yamato V2 1/60 Lot FS: VF-1A Cavalier, VF-1S Hikaru with SSP

ultraman zoffy

Hi everyone,

Thinning out my Macross herd a bit since my collecting focus has moved onto primarily Marvel figure collecting and customizing. Selling the following valks:

V2 1/60 VF-1A Cavalier: Transformed to battloid once then put in my display and never transformed again. No stickers applied, excellent condition, complete with all parts - $230 shipped SOLD on ebay

V2 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru with Super Strike Parts: Great condition, shoulder pins were removed and smoothed when I originally got it to prevent the hinges from cracking. Only stickers applied were to the fast packs (the red skull squad circle logo); all other stickers still on sheet. Will NOT include weapon effects shown in image. Will come with all original accessories. $250 shipped within CONTUS SOLD to Engrish!

Paypal only (buyer pays fees or sends as gift), straight shooter list buyers only. International buyers will pay additional shipping costs. PM with any questions! Thanks =)

med_gallery_14163_548_1739130.jpg

Edited by ultraman zoffy

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Thinning out my Macross herd a bit since my collecting focus has moved onto primarily Marvel figure collecting and customizing. Selling the following valks:

V2 1/60 VF-1A Cavalier: Transformed to battloid once then put in my display and never transformed again. No stickers applied, excellent condition, complete with all parts - $280 shipped within CONTUS

V2 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru with Super Strike Parts: Great condition, shoulder pins were removed and smoothed when I originally got it to prevent the hinges from cracking. Only stickers applied were to the fast packs (the red skull squad circle logo); all other stickers still on sheet. Will NOT include weapon effects shown in image. Will come with all original accessories. $280 shipped within CONTUS

Paypal only (buyer pays fees or sends as gift), straight shooter list buyers only. International buyers will pay additional shipping costs. PM with any questions! Thanks =)

med_gallery_14163_548_1174553.jpg

med_gallery_14163_548_1739130.jpg

med_gallery_14163_548_993314.jpg

love your setup. am sad to hear you are not collecting as much macross anymore though. your effects parts and display setup will be fondly remembered!

Thanks Mechapilot! I still have the Macross love in full force, but changing focus to action figure customizing and also running out of display space has made me revamp my collecting habits. I do have the Arcadia reissue armored VF-1J set on preorder though since I've been wanting another 1J for a while. =) I'm just glad that I was able to get the exact valks i wanted while I was focused on Macross, especially the super rares.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...