Greetings All -

Figured it'd be best to create one thread as I go through and sell items from collection. Feel free to drop by often as this thread may be updated randomly with Bandai Renewals, Yamato Valkyries, Transformer Masterpiece and any other items that need new homes!

Condition of items will be noted along with prices and shipping information. Payment via PayPal ONLY. I accept payment via Gift with no Fee, otherwise 4% should be added to the selling price.

Shipping will be made after payment clears PayPal (or within 3 days) - I will ship to the following only ;

Shipping within the CONUS is included in listed prices, Hawaii or Alaska please add $ 15

Shipping to either Canada or Australia + actual shipping price via United States Postal Service International Priority Mail

Unfortunately I tend not ship elsewhere based on my own past experience selling and trading on the Forum.

02/09/15 - as of 02/25/15 all three still available for sale

Bandai Renewal VF-25A (MISB) : $ 155 shipped in CONUS

Bandai Renewal VF-27 (the newer version that comes with Fast Packs) (MISB) : $ 175 shipped in CONUS

Bandai YF-30 (MISB) $ 225 shipped in CONUS

PICS of VF-25A, 27 and YF-30;

post-357-0-81681400-1424890387_thumb.jpg

post-357-0-19813600-1424890384_thumb.jpg

*OR TAKE ALL THREE FOR $525 SHIPPED IN THE CONUS* ALL SOLD!!!!!

Also, no dibs unless we've conducted business on the forums before, with preference going to those members with more than 5 posts although money talks and first paid gets the item. :)

Thanks for looking and be sure to look out as items are added!

-b.

*edit for previously Sold Items*

Bandai DX Chogokin VF-25A

Bandai DX Chogokin VF-25A Super Parts

Bandai DX Chogokin YF-30

Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 30th Anniversary

Arcadia Roy VF-1S

Arcadia Hikaru VF-1S

Arcadia YF-19 (Never transformed/Displayed)

*edit for Updates*

New items added!!!!

Edited by Kanedas Bike

BUMP :bump:

Final price drop on YF-30 before eBay (and price increase to make up for their wonderful fees).

And speaking of eBay, feel free to look at what I have listed via this thread (shoot me a PM if you'd like to make an offer on what's listed there);

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39668

-b.

Well the good news is, if you sold me something that you ended up missing, you could always visit it on the Internet.

Nice Jenius!

If you sell me your VF-4G and I'll make sure you get a update photo every month and write you a PM to let you know how its doing. :D

p.s. this doesn't just apply to the VF-4G, it will also apply to DYRL VF-1A Max and maybe DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki. ;)

Edited by Saburo

Nice Jenius!

If you sell me your VF-4G and I'll make sure you get a update photo every month and write you a PM to let you know how its doing. :D

p.s. this doesn't just apply to the VF-4G, it will also apply to DYRL VF-1A Max and maybe DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki. ;)

That's awesome!!!! LOL

I actually don't own a DYRL VF-1A Max or DYRL VF-1A Kaki. I have a Hikaru VF-1A boxed away but IIRC it has a broken shoulder (stupid knurled pins) and I have another that I purchased off a fellow member who did an amazing job customizing/weathering.

I think people are mostly curious, when will you sell some copies of your VF-4G :p

Ah, the ever popular 4G. :lol:

Let me put all speculation to an end, I don't think I will sell either of my reaming VF-4G's, even if Arcadia opts to reissue or sell another variant. They're becoming too hard to come by AND the design really grew on me to the extent that it's one of my favorite Valkyries.

Sorry guys!!!

-b.

That's awesome!!!! LOL

I actually don't own a DYRL VF-1A Max or DYRL VF-1A Kaki. I have a Hikaru VF-1A boxed away but IIRC it has a broken shoulder (stupid knurled pins) and I have another that I purchased off a fellow member who did an amazing job customizing/weathering.

Let me put all speculation to an end, I don't think I will sell either of my reaming VF-4G's, even if Arcadia opts to reissue or sell another variant. They're becoming too hard to come by AND the design really grew on me to the extent that it's one of my favorite Valkyries.

Sorry guys!!!

-b.

Awww... I was all ready to write you letters.

Hi Kanedas Bike,

I am doing well, I am here with all the other Valkyries. We hang out and talk about all the fun times. I am displayed in a good spot, right next to the Yamato girls. :D They are really pretty. Hope you are well.

Love,

VF-4G

Hahaha... no problem. I was just joking about you selling it, I just wanted to have some fun with the topic of it.

Edited by Saburo

Awww... I was all ready to write you letters.

Hi Kanedas Bike,

I am doing well, I am here with all the other Valkyries. We hang out and talk about all the fun times. I am displayed in a good spot, right next to the Yamato girls. :D They are really pretty. Hope you are well.

Love,

VF-4G

Hahaha... no problem. I was just joking about you selling it, I just wanted to have some fun with the topic of it.

Too funny, as I was reading that I thought of a kid writing his parents from summer camp or Hello Mother, Hello Father.

PS

YF-30 is sold pending payment. :)

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

*snip*

Sorry guys!!!

-b.

Popular? Was it? Guess the speculation ended when you sold the extra one, huh? ;) But i also agree with you, in case Arcadia release a reissue or a FB2012 edition, I'm still going to hold on on this one as well -- low vis style. Just so you know KB, if you post another VF-4G here... it's going to be a race just like a PO madness. :lol:

Oh well... just bumping for a great seller.

P.S. Is the YF-29 30th Anniv, the Roy color scheme, correct? Can you hold it off for me up to mid next year? Until I pay off all of my toy debts. Hahaha! :lol:

Popular? Was it? Guess the speculation ended when you sold the extra one, huh? ;) But i also agree with you, in case Arcadia release a reissue or a FB2012 edition, I'm still going to hold on on this one as well -- low vis style. Just so you know KB, if you post another VF-4G here... it's going to be a race just like a PO madness. :lol:

Oh well... just bumping for a great seller.

P.S. Is the YF-29 30th Anniv, the Roy color scheme, correct? Can you hold it off for me up to mid next year? Until I pay off all of my toy debts. Hahaha! :lol:

Ha - :lol:. I'm willing to bet that someone else puts their Yamato VF-4G up for sale long before I do. Besides, I don't want to be responsible for the head and/or heart ache that goes along with Bandai's pre-order craziness. And thank you for the bump!!! :)

Yep, that YF-29 Anniversary Edition is the yellow/black paint scheme with the Jolly Rogers skull - I really like how it looks in Fighter. I'll leave the 29 and 30 up for just a few more days, otherwise back into storage they go.

-b.