Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Sorry for being off topic, but I had no idea that Arcadia's was a completely different mould from Yamato. But I guess Arcadia's VF-19Kai and the VF-1 were just reissues.

I think Bandai must have upped the production numbers from the delay.

But this one tend to attract those who avoid Frontier era styled designs.

I just hope NY doesn't mess about with their shipping process.. I don't want to wait for another whole week before they get their act together and ship it out.

And I am expecting to receive payment request from HLJ anytime now! Still not sure if I will be ordering a 4th yet..? Seeing that only one of the three I have ordered is mine, I wouldn't mind a 2nd.

Should already be going on sale right about now, isn't it?

I don't think there are many places that have them still available this close to release but im sure they will pop up again as people cancel their orders or more stock arrives..

Edited by spanner76

The Arcadia version is definitely more anime chunky!

My thoughts exactly. The Arcadia looks spot-on to the anime chunky battroid lineart. The Bandai looks more streamlined overall. I'm happy with it. I see the VF-19 Advance as the culmination of the YF-19 and Isamu's character. He's totally the type of guy to get sick of the military BS and go mercenary....and that's what he did apparently. ;)

I doubt it.

Hopefully the 19 won't turn into a floppy mess like all of their other releases. Getting tired shoulders that won't stay on or hold their pose (29) and hips that loosen after one transformation.

Had a good night sleep and woke up with an email notice that NY shipped my VF-19Adv. How sweet. Now just waiting for HLJ's payment notification. Saw all the pics posted and it looks awesome. Based on the photos posted, I still prefer Arcadia's Battroid proportion. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Happy VF19A Friday everyone! ^_^