Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

I have a few times managed to add items to the cart for Amiami and unable to check out as per their response that they don't reserve the item once added to cart.

However, HLJ appears to reserve stock once added to cart as I added the VF-19 then refresh page and saw sold out and didn't bother to check my cart at that time. About 5 minutes later, checked my cart saw it there, and managed to proceed to check out even though it has been listed as order stop.

I have a few times managed to add items to the cart for Amiami and unable to check out as per their response that they don't reserve the item once added to cart.

However, HLJ appears to reserve stock once added to cart as I added the VF-19 then refresh page and saw sold out and didn't bother to check my cart at that time. About 5 minutes later, checked my cart saw it there, and managed to proceed to check out even though it has been listed as order stop.

some sites do have protection against cart jacking.. clearly Amiami does not.. makes buying anything from sites like that a very dog eat dog kinda situation. Not sure about CDJ as I was able to nab one from them pretty easy but with HLJ my web browser froze for a short while and I had to shut it down and reopen the page but I was still able to complete the checkout process!

Inflated price but I bought 2 just so that I don't have to keep looking out for it.

Now to wait for its arriva. =)

Not anymore. They might cancel if you threaten them a bit but you'll lose some exp points.

Every cancellation you make deducts your exp points. Once that hits 0 they will delete your account.

So if you have more successful deals with them versus cancellations, you are technically safe.

That was a big increase! I will pass on this one and wait for release I guess.

I found the VF-19 Advanced at toysbuddyHK at 26,000 yen approx (http://203.135.134.135/shop_ud/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=503) BUT I don't really know how reliable they are. They seem legit, but couldn't find any recommendations for this eshop, so if you want to buy from them, it's at your own risk!

Edited by Xigfrid

Great, they didn't even bother to send out notifications. I was sitting in front of the my computer and missed it. Bummer! -.-

It'll probably go back up at the same price or at 1k yen more.

Inflated price but I bought 2 just so that I don't have to keep looking out for it.

Now to wait for its arriva. =)

Every cancellation you make deducts your exp points. Once that hits 0 they will delete your account.

So if you have more successful deals with them versus cancellations, you are technically safe.

I didn't know that's how it worked. I started off with a -3 exp coz I cancelled a few stuff when they introduced their new system.

Wow, just got the email notification from NY. But then saw the price...I think I'm sticking with my HLJ pre-order on this one. Hope they will be able to deliver this time around. :mellow:

Wow. N-y has gone back to their old ways. That's a crazy markup. This leads me to think that Bandai is not making a lot of these. I dont think we'll see a lot of these even closer to release date. I'm passing. Not playing this game anymore.

It's too early to give up. Recent Bandai releases have been pretty easy to get after release.

I am sure there are a lot of hoarders (as usual) in Japan. Prices were going as high as 29-30k yen yesterday but came down to around 26-27k yen today.

I believe the prices will soften nearing the release date and for all we know, it may be another VF-25S Ozma. =)

In the meantime, just try to secure 1 or 2 even if it's inflated, just in case.