Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

I actually think that's a pretty common thing with Bandai products. I've heard similar horror stories dealing with a few gundam releases, or other Bandai products in general. A lot of it just has to do with their practices in terms of production numbers, and questionable existence of re-releases. When you deal with someone as prone to flat out denying market demand as Bandai seems to be, it makes sense that all their products get scalped.

Use the restroom before hand.

Do not leave your computer during the pre-order time

Remain awake, do not fall asleep

and lastly, do not blink... because the pre-order can be gone in less than a second.

:lol:

Geez, and here I thought that getting my lazy butt off the sofa and strolling down the street to Akihabara to get the new bandai valks was a lot of effort :p:p:p

Edited by Tochiro

Use the restroom before hand.

Do not leave your computer during the pre-order time

Remain awake, do not fall asleep

and lastly, do not blink... because the pre-order can be gone in less than a second.

:lol:

Are you kidding me? What restroom? I use elderly diapers during pre-order days!! Edited by charger69

So for us in the states, this is going up Monday night at around 11pm PST, right? Gettin mentally prepared here ;)

Edited by xrentonx