Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Some things worth noticing. Based on F360's post, it's confirmed that there's an extra neck shield included. Kinda weird to assume to have a neck shield attached to the shield during Gerwalk mode while the extra neck shield is attached on the head. :lol:

post-5552-0-85894800-1434731378_thumb.jpg

Based on this blogger, it's tedious to open the leg missile compartment. He needs to remove the wing holder every now and then since the peg from the wing holder is attached to the leg cover.

post-5552-0-22658000-1434731483_thumb.jpg

I'm curious to see a Fast Mode of the VF-19 with the Adv Booster attached into it. But based on the picture and his comment, you can convert the valk into Fast Mode with all the Adv Packs attached into it, but there's not enough space to fold the wings inside the slit of the Adv Boosters. So it needs to be remove before he can fold the wings. Anyways, will still try to do this when I get mine. ;)

post-5552-0-69189300-1434731633_thumb.jpg

I really like the sliding gimik of the back part. Though I have a feeling that it's all going to be all plastic and not diecast for the sliding mechanism. :unsure:

post-5552-0-55411400-1434731889_thumb.jpg

I guess, this is the main focus of the valk where all of us should concentrate on while transforming it. If not, all we're going to hear is cracking plastic sound. :huh:

post-5552-0-47627200-1434731970_thumb.jpg

Any confirmation if the wing bar is diecast? :rolleyes:

post-5552-0-70300800-1434732054_thumb.jpg

Nothing for my HLJ order yet. :( But I'm certainly happy that they're fulfilling those later pop-up orders! There's hope yet!

EDIT: Scratch that!... I got the payment request 10 mins after I posted, haha! Whoohoo!

Edited by Offswitch

I just got payment request from HLJ as well (FYI: my PO was from one of the "open for 2 minutes" windows a few weeks back).

kinda like me, I put up my preorder like 2 or 3 weeks ago when the new wave of preorder opened. Edited by Mr Bomber

Woohoo!!! So excited I just got payment for HLJ! I just love this interpretation, so sleek, all the proportions are to my personal preference and all that nice Tampo - it just puts the Arcadia to shame (and cheaper to boot!). I think I'll keep my chunky Arcadia in Battroid and display this proudly in the sleek aircraft mode or dump that Arcadia crap (especially hard after all that work I had to do it to get it looking acceptable) and get a second Bandai for all the cool extreme Battroid poses too?! Hmm decisions, decisions...

I just realized that my NY order will be here in a week or two since I forgot I choose ECO Registered with them. And paid for HLJ as well. That one will be here first since it's on EMS. Can't wait to see it. ;)

Congrats everyone!

Local store in Hong Kong has stock already, and people starts posting pics in facebook toys group.

I was wondering, does Hong Kong usually get popular Macross items in stock on release date? My impression is that Hong Kong doesn't have as many people pre-ordering and they usually wait for the retail release. I remember seeing many Voltes V and Metal RD Hi-NuGundam upon release. Of course, that was due to the Asia official batch stock.

Just wondering. Should we be concern with the folding thigh joint?

post-5552-0-28589700-1434753870_thumb.jpg post-5552-0-98599300-1434753881_thumb.jpg

I asked a co-worker for this note from the site posted above:

但雞腳MODE有個問題, 不知為何要把迴旋關節做在這個位置....

雖然也做到八字腳, 但跟舊YAMATO比起來感覺奇怪了點...

But there is a problem with 'chicken feet' structure. I do not know why they use the moving joint in this position.

Although it can do spread feet, but feels weird compared with the old YAMATO model.

Welcome aboard Calubin. The time of new releases is when you will see grown men turn into infatuated 12 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert! Fun times.

Hobbysearch isn't showing stock, come on guys, hook a brotha up!!!!

All added to shipment from private warehouse at hlj, and of course, I'm short a few dollars to ship it...

Ah the joys of having a dedicated hobby account that relies solely on PayPal funds.

More eBay sales to top up PayPal!

I woke up this morning to find my CDJ order has shipped, then while at work today HLJ took payment :D

Can't wait to have one in hand to compare with my Arcadia's. A couple of things I am sure I don't like on the bandai is the gap in the rear and the hollow calves on the back of the leg. I think I also prefer Arcadia's chunkier look to the thin legs on the Bandai.

Just wondering. Should we be concern with the folding thigh joint?

attachicon.gifCAM00336.jpg attachicon.gifDXVF19A_thighjoints.jpg

I asked a co-worker for this note from the site posted above:

但雞腳MODE有個問題, 不知為何要把迴旋關節做在這個位置....

雖然也做到八字腳, 但跟舊YAMATO比起來感覺奇怪了點...

But there is a problem with 'chicken feet' structure. I do not know why they use the moving joint in this position.

Although it can do spread feet, but feels weird compared with the old YAMATO model.

I don't see what the problem is, it can actually be posed decently in Gerwalk unlike the Arcadia version.

Aaaaaaaaaand there's the brokeback fighter look from the original Yammie.

CAM00327.jpg

Edited by Mommar

thanks to joppewo i got an order in. about 6 mins after his post.

i had a tab opened on the VF-19 page at HLJ which i kept refreshing.

when i saw joppewo's post i refreshed it again while also opening another tab from the https link in his post.

the non-https tab i originally had still showed order stop, but lo and behold the https link was open for orders and remained open even after i got my order confirmed in my account.

weird...

Ok, wtf is up with the uber derpy fugly GERWALK poses from the early purchasers!?

Like this from http://blogppoi.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2015/06/dx_vf-19-ad-dff.html :

http://blogppoi.cocolog-nifty.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2015/06/19/g5.jpg

and like this from this td-thread: http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-239885-1-1.html

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff334/serenadechin/CAM00331.jpg

:mellow::blink::wacko::(:angry:

MWF members need to give this valk the proper A-stance....

post-263-0-84028700-1434765866_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-67991100-1434765882_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment