Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

He had not post the pic to his site yet, he just posted words to the facebook spin off group of his site :/

Ahh, fair enough. My apologies. Thought you were looking at the website.

Going to be tough for Arcadia with Bandai competing for mostly the same group of customers for that time frame.

Shouldn't be too tough with customers like me lol. I tend to buy all the valks, even multiples some times. I honestly hope that Arcadia stays afloat though, we need multiple vendors of PT valk toys.

I think Arcadia could be really sucessful if they would just release the right items at the right time. As for now it seems a lot of the releases they chose to go with are not as desired as say like the Elint, Ostrich, M&M and Virgin road or even the VF-1D. I think if they would have chosen to release those ASAP they would have a good pile to sit on.

Edited by Loop

May is OK for me, it spaces it out nicely from the 0D in February, and o far the early months of next year are looking pretty light for me across the board. I think my March is pretty much empty, and April isnt to bad. Long as nothing else big hits i should be in good shape.

I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a yf-19 I already have a...

Aw hell

May is OK for me, it spaces it out nicely from the 0D in February, and o far the early months of next year are looking pretty light for me across the board. I think my March is pretty much empty, and April isnt to bad. Long as nothing else big hits i should be in good shape.

April is the Koenig Monster reissue. ^_^

Bandai wants anything VF-1 they can out...

As a non-fan of +, I hate to say it but the Bandai yf-19 looks better in robot mode as a toy.

Plus getting the fast packs for probably less than the Arcadia 19 by itself, is an easy choice for latecomers.

And guess what? It's "Advanced"! :D

:lol:

I still want to see a proper set of pics without the boosters, sitting on the gear......

Then again, given Bandai's history, maybe I don't... :huh:

Just to see the gear colour or is there some other concern?

Just to see the gear colour or is there some other concern?

Color, shape, general look... Bandai just doesn't seem to get the concept of landing gear, and it's like they can't be bothered to look at pictures of real ones to imitate. They have gotten better over time, but I really can't understand why they're so obsessed with leaving them bare metal. They worked fine on the old toys, but as the detail on the rest of the valk approaches levels you see on plastic models, the metal gear just clashes horribly in detail and quality.

That, and the few pics that show the underside make me think the front gear isn't even going to reach the ground, because the gear doors are tiny. I don't think there's any way the gunpod is going to clear the ground.

Edited by Chronocidal