Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

I think the frontier style fast packs look sexy on the vf-19 in fighter mode. Too bad they couldn't find a great spot to put them in battroid. I was always was disappointed by the original fast packs for for the YF-19. Too low key for my tastes. I wanted big booster on there like the VF-1. That being said the M7 fast packs for the vf-19 are ugly as hell. I'm not sad Yamato/arcadia never made them.

if only Bandai could acquire the VF-X/VF-X2 licenses, then maybe they can make use of their existing molds to milk other variants for the 19 (19A) & Koenig monster...then venture into the 11B, 17, 22, VA-3 bomber etc2....oh my

Edited by aaajin

if only Bandai could acquire the VF-X/VF-X2 licenses, then maybe they can make use of their existing molds to milk other variants for the 19 (19A) & Koenig monster...then venture into the 11B, 17, 22, VA-3 bomber etc2....oh my

Someone said VA-3?????

Bandai You owe me, you owe it to all locos of the Valkyries!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

I remember when I was a kid, I ate instant noodle for a week so I could use my allowance to buy model kits...ha.

lol i remember those days of saving up.

Should be legit, comes from local facebook group of TAG hobby, and that site owner had already got this month's Hobby Japan :)

Are you sure? I think you got confused with the VF-1J on Tag Hobby. I was there a few minutes ago and the VF-19 Advance doesn't seem to have any news but the VF-1J has exactly what you stated from the timing and the price.

ARCADIA 2015年5月發售: 1/60 完全變形 《MACROSS》VF-1J Armor Valkyrie 一條輝Type 23,800Yen

http://www.taghobby.com/?p=50559

1393641_854356704607148_7339932753392927
Like · · Share · 2
Edited by Falcon

Isn't it a bit cheap? Assuming it is 1/60 scale. 25000 yen is around 200 USD now days. And this one comes with past packs and articulated hands. Arcadia 19 was 33000 yen and the new VF-0D is 37000 yen.

Isn't it a bit cheap? Assuming it is 1/60 scale. 25000 yen is around 200 USD now days. And this one comes with past packs and articulated hands. Arcadia 19 was 33000 yen and the new VF-0D is 37000 yen.

dont compare Arcadia and Bandai pricing :rolleyes:

anyway, SRP is 23000 yen without local tax.

10% off = 20700

15% off = 19550

they are both approximately 170 to 180 usd after conversion ;)

edit: i forgot that this one is a normal release. PO madness :(

Edited by chyll2

So TAG is legit again, 23000 yen for non tax value. But looks like not a Tamashii exclusive, madness again :(

if the last release is anyting to go by...the ozma...the madness was for naught. nippon yasan had it in stock for days around the release timeframe. i ended up going craxy securing preoders that were overpriced for nothing. i just need to have patience and faith this time.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Yeah, not looking forward to PO madness. I missed out on a 25F and a 25S from HLJ, even though I "successfully" added them to my cart. Me thinks I should look at ordering from another store this time.

Edited by mickyg