Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Thank you Joppewo!

^^Thank you!

Got really excited for a moment when I saw a Fighter Mode picture but then quickly realized it was the YF-29 ( :lol:).

There are some dates on the lower right hand side of the page but I couldn't make them out...

-b.

I did the same thing, I thought it was fighter mode too, but after looking again it was the YF-29.

For anyone who can read the article, is there any information on the release?

Hmmm more hardpoints, I hope it comes with missiles or I am going to have seriously look into buying 171 armor packs for missiles.

Edited by Saburo

Amazing, it really looks like a waist joint. This is why I like Bandai, they are truly a "robot" company, when they give one these type of extras.

Also ineresting to see the leg swivel just below the intakes in tandem with the forward bend articulation, would like to know how they did that.

Amazing, it really looks like a waist joint. This is why I like Bandai, they are truly a "robot" company, when they give one these type of extras.

Also ineresting to see the leg swivel just below the intakes in tandem with the forward bend articulation, would like to know how they did that.

Judging by the 171 Nightmare Plus toy that twist and angle below the hip is easy to understand, the leg broke off during the first photo shoot so they just tacked it on however they wanted for later shoots.

Probably like a flipped version of the vf-171 upper leg parts or YF-30 type and moved the swivel point above the knee into the upper thigh.

Edit: Nevermind, I just typed a different way of what you just put. Haha!

Edited by wmkjr

^^Thank you!

Got really excited for a moment when I saw a Fighter Mode picture but then quickly realized it was the YF-29 ( :lol:).

There are some dates on the lower right hand side of the page but I couldn't make them out...

-b.

Dates I believe is for the Tamashii Nation 2014 event. Guessing they going to display it there. Hoping it will be Tamashii exclusive and not a general release.

http://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Dates I believe is for the Tamashii Nation 2014 event. Guessing they going to display it there. Hoping it will be Tamashii exclusive and not a general release.

http://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Cool, thank you. You, me and I think most everyone else hope the same, for a Tamashii exclusive vs. general release.

Fingers crossed!!!!

-b.

Thank you Joppewo!

I did the same thing, I thought it was fighter mode too, but after looking again it was the YF-29.

For anyone who can read the article, is there any information on the release?

Hmmm more hardpoints, I hope it comes with missiles or I am going to have seriously look into buying 171 armor packs for missiles.

I like that they have been including hardpoints on their recent releases. They could have gotten away with not having any on this or the YF-30 and they included the hardpoint wings for the RVF-171EX. Maybe they'll do it on all future releases whenever applicable. Re-renewal VF-25's now with hardpoints! :p

Why dont Bandai just show the fighter mode? To create hype? Or its just aint that purrtty?

It could be that they only have ONE painted prototype and decided to show the battroid mode for its pose-ability and because it's the one that looks best of the three modes.

I like that they have been including hardpoints on their recent releases. They could have gotten away with not having any on this or the YF-30 and they included the hardpoint wings for the RVF-171EX. Maybe they'll do it on all future releases whenever applicable. Re-renewal VF-25's now with hardpoints! :p

I like that they are including the hardpoints, I just hope they release a missile pack. Re-renewals, now wouldn't that be fun!? :PPre-order madness once again. :p:lol:

Edited by Saburo

Darn it! Neverending! In a good way.

Is that VF-171ex gonna be a bundle set and is Bandai gonna sell those stands? Kinda looks like the one used to display the YF-30 fighter mode and Arcadia type stands.

Edited by wmkjr