• 2 weeks later...

No one will die.  They'll stick with the harmless comic book/WWE violence and fighting we've come to know this series for...

1 hour ago, myk said:

No one will die.  They'll stick with the harmless comic book/WWE violence and fighting we've come to know this series for...

Well, technically, Quicksilver died, so I wouldn't put it past them.  I figure it would be ok for one or two character death, Vision is an easy one to kill off because he can be rebuilt, it would be ballsy if they killed off Cap or Stark.  But it would be interesting.  

1 hour ago, myk said:

It isn't Game of Thrones but yeah, Disney keeps the films a tad too safe. I think of the main reasons Captain America: Winter Soldier was so good is that I actually thought they killed off Nick Fury.

On 8/6/2017 at 3:04 AM, seti88 said:

HYPE HYPE!

HYPE.jpg.7c0ba023ef830408e8a6135c169c181e.jpg

at last spider sense!!

it looks to me he displays spidey sense in civil war.  22 sec in.  he know's somethings coming at him from behind and says "oh god".

Yup, straight up spider sense in Civil War.  Also, that scene is a better fight scene for Spider-Man than the entirety of Homecoming.  The Russo's are just good at that kind of stuff.  I can't say the story will hold together because, despite all of the big talk on keeping track of characters/story threads leading up to the release, I don't think the story really holds together at all.  Infinity War has that much more going against it with all of the characters involved, but the action is going to be fantastic and everything will be well acted.

7 hours ago, Negotiator said:

it looks to me he displays spidey sense in civil war.  22 sec in.  he know's somethings coming at him from behind and says "oh god".

It's kind of weird though that he didn't sense Falcon after that 'Oh God' scene.

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's kind of weird though that he didn't sense Falcon after that 'Oh God' scene.

maybe it works like an rpg stat.  "chance to evade + 10%" or it was on cooldown lol.  most likely just not to make him too OP.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Mommar said:

They left out the rest of the Guardians... but included Gwyneth Paltrow?

Hollywood star-power. Even without being in much these days (or much that's on my radar) she's still a bigger star than the other Guardians.

The other covers have a combination of that, and character popularity.

-b.

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Hollywood star-power. Even without being in much these days (or much that's on my radar) she's still a bigger star than the other Guardians.

The other covers have a combination of that, and character popularity.

-b.

The only thing she's known for is bitching about her charmed life. 

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

The only thing she's known for is bitching about her charmed life. 

LOL - you asked.

In actual movie news, with the release of the poster I'm hoping that a trailer will be shown with The Last Jedi.

-b.