• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2017 at 10:17 PM, Big s said:

I saw that earlier and in the comments there were a few about how Thor and his partner should get there own Netflix show. I know I would watch it as long as it stayed to that kind of awkward humor.

I'm interested if it's just short clips rather than full blown episodes. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I think that's his look once he's forced into the Cosmic Gladitorial thing... which makes sense because he looks like a Gladiator there.

This. He looks like Andy Whitfield/Liam McIntyre from Spartacus on Starz. Not a bad look, definitely gladiator. Let's be real here though, it's Thor's movie but we're all going for Gladiator Hulk, I've been waiting for any part of Planet Hulk to get adapted to live action for quite some time now.

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

This. He looks like Andy Whitfield/Liam McIntyre from Spartacus on Starz. Not a bad look, definitely gladiator. Let's be real here though, it's Thor's movie but we're all going for Gladiator Hulk, I've been waiting for any part of Planet Hulk to get adapted to live action for quite some time now.

To be honest I've never liked anything about Planet Hulk.  I'm actually going to see this for Thor.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like tons of fun, I can't wait! I still think Thor's films are the weakest of the MCU, but it looks like Marvel realized that and injected some extra life into this one, plus Banner's exile is looking like it will be a fun time!