Captain Marvel, in theaters Mar. 8, 2019

azrael

Finally watched it digitally for the first time with the family since we didn't watch this in the theaters. For me, it wasn't great. No replay value. We ended up watching Ant-Man again just to wash out that sour taste. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Finally watched it digitally for the first time with the family since we didn't watch this in the theaters. For me, it wasn't great. No replay value. We ended up watching Ant-Man again just to wash out that sour taste. :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, Thom said:

Took a trip to town today and bought the blu-ray. And yes, it was as much fun this time as the first six times!:D

My opinion is definitely a moderate compromise between the two of you. lol

I did buy the Best Buy 4K/Blu-ray Steelbook to add it to my MCU collection.

-b.

Yeah, I think it was a fairly fun ride.  I'm going to be picking it up, and devouring the little Edwards/Rosamond/Mojave Desert references, since that's all in my backyard. ^_^ 

I think the source of some "let-down" about this movie is that it's an origin story that got sandwiched as an intermission in Marvel's bigger picture (which the honest trailer hangs a lampshade on).  I think any movie released that close to Endgame was going to be a bit of a disappointment, because the hype train has to take a two hour detour through the desert before you can get back on track to the destination everyone was looking forward to.

Edited by Chronocidal