Cap, to hear that you have the N-Ger and Q-Rau in your top three next projects, is enough to me at this time!!

I agree that this is the right time to do a 1/48 Legioss, and if we want it to join our resin Inbits army, I think that the Soldier version is the best option. :)

Hi guys. In the interest of at least rounding-out the MOSPEADA series, I was thinking about a 1/48 Legioss soldier or 1/10-12 Protector as the next project, and then possibly coming back to do a 1/72 N-Ger or Q-Rau if there's enough interest. For now, I have my hands full casting Baby Crabbs :lol:

PROTECT INBIT!

Modelers, be reasonable. There's Cap's 1/35, and the Wave kit out there. We have Legioss kits

The Protect Inbit has never been done by anyone that I've seen. This is a chance to get something unique, that you will never see anyone else doing. Sure, 1/48 Legioss would be nice to go with the crabs we already got...but not nicer than something that otherwise would never see the light of day.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's very true that there are a lot of Legioss offerings already out there (Aoshima, Toynami, CM) although to be fair, the 1/72 Wave kit is an abomination in my eyes. For a plastic model that doesn't even transform, the proportions are grotesque... They had ONE job, ONE! :lol:

That being said, I may just give priority to the Protector but of course, you guys have the final word: I just count the votes.

I'd buy a Protector only if is in 1/10, to match the Beagle Ride Armor. I'm not interested in other scales.

Edited by cool8or

Just another opinion, but I can't see myself ever displaying my Beagles with a Protector resin kit.

I hope that EXO creates us a Shapeways 1/48th Protector to display with Cap's 1/48th line.

1/48th Armo Soldiers and then maybe Armo Fighters is the best way to go . . .

Well I'm excited just to hear that there is a possibility of a 1/72 N-Ger or Q-Rau.

A 1/48 non-transforming Legioss with head options makes sense as the next kit in the current line up and I would be in for a few.

Now a 1/10 line that includes a Protector and non-transforming Ride Armors would be my dream choice. While the toys are nice and there are transforming plastic kits, the proportions are always a compromise for transformation. I would love to see Ride Armor models in Captain's line art accurate style.

Edited by DarkArchon3000