Jump to content

Item of interest spotted on JUNGLE


Recommended Posts

It has been many months since Jungle switched from their own website store to a Twitter ordering model.  They seem to be in no rush to revive their online store front.

I too miss waking up at 8 AM each morning to catch the moment Jungle would update their website item listings. *sigh*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, gochow said:

Jungle's online webstore is back up!

Apparently, they had a data breach.

They are also waiving their 5% international handling fee until 6/30.

Just place my first order with them. So I have no idea what it's like. If anybody has any experiences they want to share good batter in between please let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jenius said:

They've always done well by me but be weary of "B" rated items... I've definitely received some I felt B was very generous on.

Good to know. I got the HMR VF-19S sealed. I will definitely take the "B" rating with a grain of salt. Thanks Jenius

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just ordered from Jungle 5 mins ago.

Grade A and B has two different descriptions. As per their write up on How to Use section - 

In JUNGLE we basically sell 3 kinds of products:

conditionicon_s_en 
SEALED item:Item new in sealed box.

conditionicon_a_en 
“A grade item”: Used item in a near mint-condition.

conditionicon_b_en 
“B grade item”:The item has been removed from packaging and displayed in a show case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

They have Origin of Valkyrie Chunky for Hikaru VF-1A for Y4104 only.

https://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/products/detail/180665

 

All their items on the detailed page seems to be showing a wrong price of 4,104 yen.  The real price shows up again when you order.  This one is going for 11,340 yen I think.  Still reasonable though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hi-Metal R VF-1a Hikaru (Grade B) for 9,180 yen.

https://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/products/detail/204499

DX VF-1J Hikaru (Grade B) for 37.8k yen. * Note: Wings are scratched

https://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/products/detail/204129

Between these and the Sealed VF-31A (x3) for ¥86,400 it seems Jungle is still over-charging for things in most cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Between these and the Sealed VF-31A (x3) for ¥86,400 it seems Jungle is still over-charging for things in most cases.

Yep.. The sealed DX YF-19 full set is going for 30,240 yen here while other places have it more reasonable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

For anyone familiar with them - Would jungle be willing to provide additional pictures of an item for sale?

Yes, you can. Just email them along with the item URL link sand request for some photos. However, do note that while waiting for their email reply and photos, someone can just purchase the item that you were inquiring instantly. They're not going to hold the item for you while you're requesting for photos.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

For anyone familiar with them - Would jungle be willing to provide additional pictures of an item for sale?

 

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes, you can. Just email them along with the item URL link sand request for some photos. However, do note that while waiting for their email reply and photos, someone can just purchase the item that you were inquiring instantly. They're not going to hold the item for you while you're requesting for photos.

 

Some listings of their items for sale at Grade B (some) has additional pics as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Looks like JUNGLE has in stock 4 of the Arcadia Macross 1/60 Display Stands... and for 3,780 yen each.  

*sigh*  Now I kind of regret having gotten them pre-ordered from AmazonJP for 4,200 yen each. *sigh*

Edited by Shizuka the Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Looks like JUNGLE has in stock 4 of the Arcadia Macross 1/60 Display Stands... and for 3,780 yen each.  

 *sigh*  Now I kind of regret having gotten them pre-ordered from AmazonJP for 4,200 yen each. *sigh*

You got the better deal.

Jungle doesn't have cheap shipping, and there's that 5% extra for international orders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...