HWR-00 Monster Mk II toy?

EXO

Not to sound too elite or anything but I just about don't care how much it costs, I must have one! Unless it's over a grand, then I'll spend at least a good 5 minutes talking myself out of it before I click the buy option anyways.

Ha! I know that feeling.

I'm just (still) really curious about the price.

-b.

It's sad, if this was from 3A, it would be 500$, but be super articulated, and have lights, full paint, and full weathering.

That's why I'm not going to be impressed with this If it's around the same price.

Hell Rex and Ray are bigger, with more moving parts, and light gimmicks, and were around 450$

Would it be around this size? This was the one at the MWcon, yes? Chunky Monkey next to it.

enigma-monster-10_zpsf40665fc.png

If it has movable joints I'd get one but if it's in a fixed pose no ways.

Is this the Yamato 1/60 prototype or a custom? I forgot (old pic).

monster-prototype.jpg

That's a 1/60, GOOD LORD!!!!

How many ways can you pose a Monster? I kinda think fixed posed is better... no droopy arm syndrome.

of this type, size & weight.. not much I'd say.. fixed or limited movement may be the way to go with one of these things unless they come up with some fancy new joint design that won't go stupid or floppy over time. Less articulation would mean less development costs which in turn could result in a lower RRP for us! Either way I wouldn't mind as long as its pose was set correctly to begin with..

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

just speaking truth... in my eyes, i'm not really thrilled... i need some gimmicks. throw some missiles or shells in the arms and canons.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I would love to...

:lol:

if you make a monster, i'm in!!! (based the projects you revealed at MW Con and looking at your facebook page: plastic cretins)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I honestly think this is the best way to mass market a monster. It's light (vinyl), I really could care less about articulation on something that doesn't have a humanoid robot form because it's not like it can hold a gun or take a running pose. And it'll be released in color, assuming it has all the appropriate markings. 10 years ago, it would have been great if Yamato could have released their $350 price point 1/60 version but today, that's an impossible dream. The closest you'll get to a custom made one is Mike's project but it'll end up to be a similar non articulated display piece with optional features that you have the choice of building yourself. An articulated 1/60 one would probably need special material like metal joints for stop motion animation or 3D printed nylon joints.

• 2 months later...