Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

Nope, in 7, Gepelnitch was a dude. He was the commander of the Macross 13 fleet that the protodevlin took over.

But the design was very feminine and even had a feminine voice.

That new trailer was more promising. I like that its centered on juts one planet, so the story can be more grounded.

Anybody else notice there are six Drakens to the five Siegfrieds?

Aerial Knights Draken Wulkure Siegfried.png

Prediction: Hi and Die character in the first episode would be an unfeatured knight. Kinda like Rusty in Gundam Seed. Reason for the Aerial Knights to hate Delta Squadron.

Yep, we pointed this out in a podcast almost 2 months ago :-)

Does ANYONE here actually listen to us....f^_^;)

The TV special broadcast of Episode 1 of Macross Delta will also be streamed online via the Bandai Channel!
Naturally, the stream will be in raw Japanese, and you will need a VPN to access it.
Date: December 31
Time: 18:00 JST
Length: 1hr (incl. talk show)
Bandai Channel: http://www.b-ch.com/

Sorry to ask if this was already answered but This is a free channel or a Premium one? Can we set up a VPN to watch it from Argentina?

Edited by Gerli

Darn it Azrael - why keep the thread locked when I'll be seeing Delta in less than 3 hrs from now!?! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Cuz life isn't fair. You'll get to scream like a little girl before the rest of us so you'll just have to wait for the rest of us. :p

Wow... The Sentinels really ripped that off, didn't they?

There's also some armed (punny) battlepod type designs in Macross Perfect Memory too. We know from the Speaker Podcast that Kawamori holds onto designs and ideas for a long time, so it makes sense he's revisiting stuff from the vault.

post-1819-0-22036700-1451147452_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Answered some of our previous questions. Just my opinion below:

I'm thinking Freyja was supposed to marry one of those knights and left to join the Walkure group due to some previous incident which causes the knights to be P'd off at them. Also, does those hair thingies cause the Draken's intake trims to turn red?

Hmmm, interesting. Now I'm even more anxious to actually see the episode when it airs...

Like you guys said, I hope the show isn't to chaotic. Kawamori might be trying to cram in a few too many things that he likes this time. I guess we'll see.

I still keep liking Ikenai Borderline the more I listen to it!

Edited by VF-15 Banshee

Guest davidwhangchoi

so is Max dead? what's the life cycle for him. did his zentran sizing expand his life?

-clueless fan

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Of boomerang drones and fingernail computers....hmm will have to see it to believe it...

hayate's loader....cheyyene variant toy/model kit? :lol: or will we see a vf-171 variant (which was destroyed by the 262's) as toy/model kit too

one things for sure, lots of figures are coming out frm delta...

overall a entertaining podcast!

Um... Yeah. All of that has been posted here over the past couple of weeks. In fact, I'd bet that ANN's source here is Tochiro.

I'm just sharing it since you said Tochiro might be the source so I guess that's ok. Edited by no3ljm

so is Max dead? what's the life cycle for him. did his zentran sizing expand his life?

-clueless fan

I don't think any of us know. But he looked really young in Mac7 for a dude in his fifties. And if that's any indication, he's probably STILL still in the prime of life.

I don't think any of us know. But he looked really young in Mac7 for a dude in his fifties. And if that's any indication, he's probably STILL still in the prime of life.

It has been mentioned Max and Milia made a cameo in the MF Wings of Goodbye novelization. That is 2059 during the assault on the Vajra homeworld.

2052 Max created a new Sound Force team in Macross 7th Chord manga.

As far as rumors go Max was a Vindirance supporter and Vindirance leader Maria Fokina Barnrose is his daughter Therese.

Another rumor take it with a grain of salt Max was also one of the test pilots of the YF-24 along with Isamu and Ozma.

These rumors are from Macros Chronicle.