Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

02 Valk's head? I thought it would have a double laser head. Triple laser then. Edit: Reminds me more like the YF-29 Alto head.

post-7577-0-56411600-1449250056_thumb.png

Edited by wmkjr

To me the head shape follows along the lines of 02 Valk (Black/blue with the reaper logo) in the poster. That would be pretty cool if it's the Draken's head. Maybe the "horn" slips into the cockpit area.

Edited by wmkjr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYsDrrmnLI

WARNING: May not be available in all areas.

I thought it was the new song. It was the last streamed conference. Too bad there was no 720p+ upload. ;)

Trailer for the upcoming Macross Delta TV special on Dec 31.

(Ooh, a new song!)

http://macross.jp/movie/

Ooh. Giri-Giri... ^_^

02 Valk's head? I thought it would have a double laser head. Triple laser then. Edit: Reminds me more like the YF-29 Alto head.

attachicon.gifScreenshot (4).png

Looks like it came out from Armored Core. ;)

Cute. Like it. :wub:

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks for posting the video. Would have been hard to find for non-Japanese reader like me.

It seems to me that the genki girl might be the MC this time around? Her seeiyu really got the front, right and center presentation.

Kawamori has to be the youngest looking 55 year old in the planet.

Thanks for posting the video. Would have been hard to find for non-Japanese reader like me.

It seems to me that the genki girl might be the MC this time around? Her seeiyu really got the front, right and center presentation.

Kawamori has to be the youngest looking 55 year old in the planet.

He's 55? Really? That means he was working on Macross in his very early 20s! Wow, that's some serious talent at a very young age if that's correct.

He's 55? Really? That means he was working on Macross in his very early 20s! Wow, that's some serious talent at a very young age if that's correct.

Both Kawamori-san and Mikimoto-san were the classmates of Keio High. They sometimes visited Studio Nue then. And after that, they had come to worked there when they became the students of Keio Univ.

I told this story a few times to a few non-Japanese people and many fans outside of Japan may not know it.

The most expensive money bill in Japan is 10,000 yen.

post-14942-0-90772000-1449556911_thumb.jpg

The person printed on the bill is Yukichi Fukuzawa and was the founder of Keio schools.

So that, the fact make you understand how intelligent and talented they are.

Nope, Tochiro, I was not at all.

I'm surprised I hadn't thought about it too. Since I'm very interested in his works, obviously.

Antibiotictab, thanks for the story as well. Also something I did not know.

Yes, it's correct. The man was born in 1960. You weren't aware of how young he was when he started?

He was designing your Optimus Primes and Diaclone Robot Bases, etc. at around 18. And what have I done. :(

Nope, Tochiro, I was not at all.

I'm surprised I hadn't thought about it too. Since I'm very interested in his works, obviously.

Antibiotictab, thanks for the story as well. Also something I did not know.

Fair enough.

Fortunately, we have just done a double podcast about the man if you are interested :-)

http://www.macrossworld.com/speakerpodcast-ep-31a-shoji-kawamoris-the-henkei-part-1/

http://www.macrossworld.com/speakerpodcast-ep-31b-shoji-kawamoris-the-henkei-part-2/