Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

The SA are a defeated, master-less, mind controlled slave army who's remnants have been relentlessly hunted by Zentradi fleets for over a hundred thousand years. Even assuming they aren't all just dead by now, there's nothing that makes them any more interesting or threatening than any other random Zentradi fleet.

The SA are a defeated, master-less, mind controlled slave army who's remnants have been relentlessly hunted by Zentradi fleets for over a hundred thousand years. Even assuming they aren't all just dead by now, there's nothing that makes them any more interesting or threatening than any other random Zentradi fleet.

except a new master to control any remaining SA forces...? you know, a certain female villan from MF might have had designs to lead the masses, so to speak?

Hey, Shin and Sara are still out there... and I don't think they made a FOLD to nowhere. I bet they're with some protoculture/Supervition Army survivors.

Maybe they folded to the beginning of time and became- okay, I'll stop now.

Do you mean story/character-wise? Or stylistically?

All 3.

It'd be great to see a terraforming series with numerous planets in neighbouring solar systems. The frontier cast( or their equivalent ) play side characters as material/ infrastructure / relief aid transit .

And to have 3-4 story arcs going on for the duration of the series. = more mecha designs with terrain/ atmosphere/ space & more characters

sorry, I don't think ugly has come back in style.

Must be the low fat Asian mecha diet the frontier VF's are on so their asses don't look fat in their GBP's.

All 3.

It'd be great to see a terraforming series with numerous planets in neighbouring solar systems. The frontier cast( or their equivalent ) play side characters as material/ infrastructure / relief aid transit .

And to have 3-4 story arcs going on for the duration of the series. = more mecha designs with terrain/ atmosphere/ space & more characters

Good idea, we do need more terrain/atmosphere back in the show.