Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

Interesting merman?

If it those are gills it could be an indication of another Protoculture seeded race. Ever since Macross 30 there are hints of other planets seeded by the Protoculture besides Earth and Zola.

If that is so I see the NUN as a Federation of Planets representing different humanoid species.

The Kingdom of Wind being ideologically similar to the AUN Alliance and an alien empire opposed to NUN federation.

Edited by RedWolf

After a Jenius, NO ONE is going be exciting.

Pretty much, yeah. We could just rename this "The Jenius Girl Speculation Thread" for a few weeks now.

Also, why is Mustang not wearing fancy dress clothes like everyone else? I'm confused.

He's got kind of a Hawai'ian/Pacific Islander vibe going on, to me. Besides, "mood maker" wouldn't be properly represented by formal clothes I guess.

If it those are gills it could be an indication of another Protoculture seeded race. Ever since Macross 30 there are hints of other planets seeded by the Protoculture besides Earth and Zola.

If that is so I see the NUN as a Federation of Planets representing different humanoid species.

The Kingdom of Wind being ideologically similar to the AUN Alliance and an alien empire opposed to NUN federation.

The seeding of other sentient races was pretty much implied in M7-Dynamite with the Zolan. The only question was "how many" worlds were seeded in the millenia that the Stellar Republic existed.

The seeding of other sentient races was pretty much implied in M7-Dynamite with the Zolan. The only question was "how many" worlds were seeded in the millenia that the Stellar Republic existed.

If I'm right given the info we have most of those are Rimward. We know the Survey Ship did its work away from the main Stellar Republic territory which is at the Core region.

The NUN did the opposite of what the Protoculture did in terms of government. Knowing the reason for the Civil War was that the central government expanded territory beyond their control thus a separatist movement sprung up the UNG reorganized into the NUN not to repeat the same mistake. As there are separatist movements on planets and fleets are neglected such as what happened during the Protodevlin conflict with Macross 7.

The Protoculture did not start as a monolithic entity. They colonized space and warred with each other using Zentradi before they achieved FTL. But once they did achieve FTL in a couple of centuries they formed the Stellar Republic.

And now it looks like humanity is uniting the various Children of the Protoculture under the NUN. Uniting the Children of the Protoculture is one of the goals of Richard Bilrer in Macross Frontier.

We got from Kawamori's interview that the Kingdom of Wind is similar to the Anti-UN. Which means they don't want to be part of the NUN to the point of attacking NUN ships as seen in the preview.

As in every mecha show the character designs/color schemes for the Delta Squadron may roughly match the corresponding Siegfried they will be piloting based on the first promotional image. Mirage is the violet, Chuck is yellow, Hayate is the main blue one. The last two may emphasize black and a different tone of blue/sickly green in their designs?

As in every mecha show the character designs/color schemes for the Delta Squadron may roughly match the corresponding Siegfried they will be piloting based on the first promotional image. Mirage is the violet, Chuck is yellow, Hayate is the main blue one. The last two may emphasize black and a different tone of blue/sickly green in their designs?

Or they could be doing like Voltron/GoLion, with minimal color-matching. :D

Keith/Blue/Red lion

Sven/Black/Blue lion

Lance/Red/Black lion

And I'd even argue:

Hunk/Orange/Yellow lion.