Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

I wonder if on the SV-262 we still see the legs each holding an engine but the legs/nacelles combine into one? I just can't see a modern valk with anything less than 2 engines. If it is a single engine, it cannot be that much more powerful than the FF-3001/FC1/telefunkingU47inleather or whatever other designation you care to add!?!

twich

Forward. Swept. Wings. B.O.O.O.O. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Girls vs evil Pretty boys. That will buff the female-cred in this franchise.

VF-31... YF-30 with new wings. *sigh*

I wonder if on the SV-262 we still see the legs each holding an engine but the legs/nacelles combine into one? I just can't see a modern valk with anything less than 2 engines. If it is a single engine, it cannot be that much more powerful than the FF-3001/FC1/telefunkingU47inleather or whatever other designation you care to add!?!

twich

from the limited angle, It does look like a fold away mechanism of the sort at the foot portions...like the heels fold in somehow to expose only the top of the foot allowing a single thrust nozzle combination. how effective is that in vertical maneuvering though as the foot portions are aligned out ward to wings not upwards to the tail rudder...

Edited by seti88

Forward. Swept. Wings. B.O.O.O.O. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Girls vs evil Pretty boys. That will buff the female-cred in this franchise.

VF-31... YF-30 with new wings. *sigh*

haha not too happy abt more oestrogens are we...

Hopefully the regults or glaugs or dog fights would put back some testostorone and kick-*** :p

Maybe... maybe there was a civilization already living in that planet with all the fantasy style and stuff and the just adapted the Humanity Valkyries?

I don't know... looks cool, I wnt to know moar!!

Ha, so I called it right previously on the blue (not red) color for the SV-262.

No gunpod for the VF-30 :( But are those long barreled forearm guns I see?

Anyway, while the VFs looks good, not really liking what I'm seeing of the characters or setting......urghhhh

Graham

Guess my biggest question is cause I"m kind of just scrolling thru this stuff, if we're just given the first episode on December 31st much like they did with Frontier or are we gonna get an episode a week starting December 31st? I'm gonna hold off judgement of this series after seeing that trailer but I dunno what to think right now.

Ha, so I called it right previously on the blue (not red) color for the SV-262.

No gunpod for the VF-30 :( But are those long barreled forearm guns I see?

Anyway, while the VFs looks good, not really liking what I'm seeing of the characters or setting......urghhhh

Graham

Looks like Akimbo pistol-pods. Either that or they are tongfas. XD

They do know the difference between this and a certain zombie franchise and didn't trivialize the whole issue, right?

I don't know... they are feeling... Betrayed? The rant is epic in the community

I'm actually really liking what I'm seeing. The characters, IMO, don't look as good as the Frontier characters, but aside from a very Love Live looking character line up, I do love the valks. I think it'll have enough destroid action for some here, but if not, less grit monsters to worry about. I'm sure with this design for the world and the characters, it may do pretty well with the new audience that latched onto Frontier, and even the younger group. The resemblance of a Glaug and Regult, along with the Cheyenne should give some people the masculinity they need to watch anime. Pew pew! So far, I think my talking in jest about wanting an idol group and a dispute between a colony/colonies might be exactly what's happening (just based on the preview). I'm happy. I got what I asked for.

I don't know... they are feeling... Betrayed? The rant is epic in the community

the same people who loves Macross Frontier in secret and buy everything while ranting.... "the no-fans" I call them,....

You and me both brother haha

+1 to that.

The valks look like they are designed for mold milking and not in the good way. The Vf-311s look like they only have one stripe of color differentiating themselves from each other. Maybe they'll have awesome heads that make up for it.

Please tell me this isn't a show about an idol group dueling it out with a boy band using Valkyries. Because I have zero interest in that.

No. The young guy with the blue hair is our protagonist. The idols are on the side of the heroes. Versus the evil pretty boys.

The valks look like they are designed for mold milking and not in the good way. The Vf-311s look like they only have one stripe of color differentiating themselves from each other. Maybe they'll have awesome heads that make up for it.

You better believe they're mold-milking the VF-31 and Sv-262 with those different color schemes.

No. The young guy with the blue hair is our protagonist. The idols are on the side of the heroes. Versus the evil pretty boys.

You better believe they're mold-milking the VF-31 and Sv-262 with those different color schemes.

Just as long as the evil pretty boys aren't a boy band and we're not seeing Valkyries duking it out with speaker pods.