Yeah, there's a lot of differences between the English dialogue and the Japanese subtitles, based on the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bam1GVCSOWQ

Examples

0:20 - "You guys gave birth to fear."

0:33 - "Under the management of the United Nations..."

0:36 - "Or waiting for instructions to save the world."

0:42 - "I can't believe it."

1:02 - "Yamero!" ("Stop it!")

1:10 - "You guys are the enemy of the world."

1:14 - Friendship...

1:17 - "We fought together."

1:19 - "The inevitable battle with fellows."

1:20 - Friendship, torn apart.

1:24 - "I'm not gonna beat you."

1:40 - "Friends do not betray each other."

1:42 - "I also wonder?"

1:53 - "Come on, rookie."

2:00 - "Yoroshiku." ("Nice to meet you.")

(Translations via Google Translate app, which really needs more work.)

That list didn't have the lesser releases like the Nick Fury movie or the seventies spider man or Craptain America films.

I tried watching the Hoff ver of Nick Fury. Once. Much as the nostalgic part of me wanted to give it a shot, I couldn't do it. I lasted about 7 mins...

I'm surprised they didn't use that one to break prisoners at Gitmo...

I tried watching the Hoff ver of Nick Fury. Once. Much as the nostalgic part of me wanted to give it a shot, I couldn't do it. I lasted about 7 mins...

I'm surprised they didn't use that one to break prisoners at Gitmo...

Because they were too busy using other means of torture, such as Justin Bieber albums and Twilight movies. Or maybe even that 2016 movie from Ghana.

I really dont know why this movie hasnt been released in the USA while here in Mexico it has one week already on the cinemas

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

More money can be made overseas than domestically.

Just got back from watching it.

It's good.

* The Russo brothers absolutely nailed ALL the character beats.

* The story does a great job of tying back to loose threads from the other numerous Marvel films.

* They did a ridiculously great job introducing Black Panther and Spider-Man. So much so, that I'm really looking forward to the Black Panther solo movie (and of course, the next Spidey one).

* Some may say that there's too much humor in the film, but it worked for me.

* I have a feeling this film was a subtle middle finger to the massive destruction in Man of Steel.

* And although the bar was set pretty low, for reasons that will become very clear after you watch the film, Zemo easily shoots up to Number 2 on the list of Best and Most Compelling Villains in all of the MCU films*

Spoiler time!

* Spidey really doesn't shut up during a fight, huh? :lol:

* "Hey guys, remember that old classic movie, Empire Strikes Back?" Every nerd in the theater knew what was gonna happen after that reference.

* "Hank Pym was right: you really can't trust a Stark!"

". . . And you are?"

"Damn."

* They did a nice job taking the Civil War concept and adapting it to the MCU film continuity.

* I absolutely LOVED that ending scene between Black Panther and Zemo.

* After the film, my in-laws and I were wondering when and how Captain America found out that Bucky killed Howard Stark and Tony's mom.

Well, if you recall at the end of Winter Soldier, at Fury's "grave-site," Natasha hands Steve a file on the Winter Soldier and warns Steve that he "might not want to pull on that thread." :blink::ph34r:

That's the type of tight continuity and callbacks me likes!

* If you throw in the entire MCU, then Fisk and Killgrave are easily up there along with Loki.

Edited by Mog

We've seen a titanium replica of Cap's shield hold well against bullets. Now we'll see just how deadly it is as a projectile.

Well, it held up well against relatively well against .45ACP rounds, which are fat heavy and sub-sonic. They should have tested it against 5.56x45mm or 7.62x51mm.