19 minutes ago, kalvasflam said:

Ha ha, I wonder if his specialty will be assorted kitchen utensils used to kill people, those paring knives can be quite deadly, although i would have to assume his deadliest weapon will be a spoon, used to carve other people's heart out, as the immortal Alan Rickman so eloquently reasoned: "Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

:crazy:  

Well, with John Wick himself being so good with pencils, you have to suspect that food utensils are low-key the most broken weapons in the world.

I felt like he was a good choice when I saw that pic. He's been a solid low-A, mid-B-tier Hollywood martial arts actor for a while now, and seems like he would fit perfectly in this world.

14 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Well, with John Wick himself being so good with pencils, you have to suspect that food utensils are low-key the most broken weapons in the world.

I felt like he was a good choice when I saw that pic. He's been a solid low-A, mid-B-tier Hollywood martial arts actor for a while now, and seems like he would fit perfectly in this world.

Hahaha! So are we going to see some Pencil VS Plastic Forks action then? :lol:

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I think badboy00z is referring to the photos posted by sh9000 back in May 2018. Because that's the only post where Dacascos is featured. And not in the photo posted above his reply. Unless I'm wrong, so please feel free to correct me, badboy00z. ;) 

I can’t wait for John Wick 3 and I wish that they will make more John Wick movies after it.

18 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Brotherhood of the Wolf was just a freakin bada** movie all the way around.

Yes! I remember being one of the few people who enjoyed that movie when it came out. Have the dvd somewhere :)

After Keanu’s latest release (replicas) we may get more John Wick haha. I wouldn’t be disappointed if they ended with number 3 as long as it goes out on a high note. Always leave the audience wanting more!

On 1/14/2019 at 1:23 PM, kalvasflam said:

Ha ha, I wonder if his specialty will be assorted kitchen utensils used to kill people, those paring knives can be quite deadly, although i would have to assume his deadliest weapon will be a spoon, used to carve other people's heart out, as the immortal Alan Rickman so eloquently reasoned: "Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

:crazy:  

I wan to see him beat someone to death with a cheese grater. 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

D3D63062-08A8-42B7-989D-17738F374D1D.jpeg.cce54c297d6bbdab1e6b73886b1e6ef9.jpeg

Oh no, not that picture of the dead wife again.... someone burn it, quick, it'll piss him off.  :good:

13 minutes ago, badboy00z said:

I want to see this guy with his belt full of kitchen utensils that he then uses to serve people.

Edited by kalvasflam

2 hours ago, badboy00z said:

2 hours ago, kalvasflam said:

I want to see this guy with his belt full of kitchen utensils that he then uses to serve people.

I want to see him torture some bad guy for information with a pocket knife and lemon to squeeze the cuts with. :spiteful:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...