• 2 weeks later...

Colossus proportions look off in the pics posted from Sdcc. They should've gone with the outback version of dazzler, as she would have fit the other characters in the 90's lineups. Warlock only makes sense if they decide to release some of the new mutants.

Colossus proportions look off in the pics posted from Sdcc. They should've gone with the outback version of dazzler, as she would have fit the other characters in the 90's lineups. Warlock only makes sense if they decide to release some of the new mutants.

Apparently in the recent A-Force comics Dazzler is dressed exactly like this. So it's a "modern" costume in a way as well. But Hasbro has a tendency to choose really weird costumes so nobody can actually complete a team of heroes in matching outfits. The Colossus actually looks proportioned correct for that costume, it's just that the costume they chose was from an odd sliver of time that nobody cares about. I have wanted Warlock for forever, but all I have is the Marvel now Illyana, but she doesn't fit in with Warlock. To be honest Warlock would have made more sense in some sort of Entertainment Earth (or whoever) exclusive box set with a bunch of New Mutants in the Black and Yellow costumes.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ML 6" Black Panther and Wolverine preordered at Dorkside and a full set of ML X-Men with some doubles preordered at Toys R Us.

Dorkside isn't getting their crap. Just go to Walmart or Walgreens, I got the whole damn wave between those two places.

Wow, they couldn't be that precise with me:

"The X-Men cases have been heavily allocated by Hasbro, causing us to not receive our full quantities. We will be getting shipments in from now until September, though how many and when is a mystery to us until we get a notice from Hasbro. We will be going in first come, first serve style so its fair to everyone and as of right not, we cannot guarantee your order to be filled with the next batch."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw this on the plane the other day and didn't think it was bad. I was expecting captain America civil war to be way better but in the end I thought both were fun and would probably give both a B... maybe I'm too easy on fluff films.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, and seeing the deleted scenes feel that leaving some of those in would have benefited the film. They added a lot of character depth, especially to the younger, core X-Men. Just like so many of the recent superhero films however they left too much on the cutting room floor, things that would have improved the movie for just a few extra minutes of run time.

• 3 weeks later...