The part about Sony getting hacked that upsets me the most is, this isn't the first time it's happened. I got a few months of Star Wars Galaxies for free, back when it was in its death throes, because Sony got hacked that summer, too. Fortunately for me, the credit card information I had stored with them, expired in 2005.

It's already on front page at youtube. I've not logged in to try to view, so not sure if linky is legit, or just more of that "log in to my website to view the full movie" spammer sh*t.

I am pretty sure that Youtube is a legit site. I have heard of it before.

It's already on front page at youtube. I've not logged in to try to view, so not sure if linky is legit, or just more of that "log in to my website to view the full movie" spammer sh*t.

It's available for rental streaming on Youtube, Xbox Video, and Google Play. The latter 2 have it available for purchase streaming as well.

That being said, the torrent got uploaded earlier today.

I am pretty sure that Youtube is a legit site. I have heard of it before.

Think he means it's being advertised all over Youtube's front page. Or someone uploaded a free copy of it to Youtube.

When I was on youtube it just showed you can play it but it flashes the trailer with an icon saying "Watch it for 5.99" .....I'm not paying 6 bucks to rent it are you Fing kidding me? Sure, cheaper than a movie ticket but come on : /

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uhh, it's made by Seth Rogan. You had to see it to know this? He isn't funny in any way, shape or form.

I think the last Seth Rogan movie I ever even watched was green hornet. I mainly wanted to see how they portrayed N Korea was all.

I watched it last night on Netflix. It had some actual funny moments and more some stupid humor moments. I actually laughed pretty hard at the "Boromire" Lord of the Rings lines..."that's such a Boromire thing to say!" ..LOL I enjoyed it, but glad I didn't pay to see it.

• 2 months later...