New from Hasegawa 1/48 Weapons and 1/72Gerwalk

Jefuemon

So, lighter color = existing sprues of fighter/battroid?

Darker color = new pieces sized to give ideal balance in this mode?

Backpack looks a little too much like the cartoony Imai kits. I'd prefer the existing Super Valkyrie parts.

I agree that there seems to be a lot of existing parts being used. The backpack has the little antenna sticking out. Besides that, it looks like the existing backpack from the battroid kit.

Backpack looks a little too much like the cartoony Imai kits. I'd prefer the existing Super Valkyrie parts.

That's what I said when the line art came out. I'll use backpack from the Super/Strike fighter-mode kits, I think.

Was hoping they'd have a two seater 'D' variant option - the classic first appearance of the GERWALK.

That's how I'm going to build my -1D. I also want to do Max's TV VF-1A in the captured uniform, one leg forward, one leg back, coat streaming behind...

And it comes with a clear stand!!

• 1 month later...

And here I thought these were all machine translations. You learn something new every day.

Back on topic, very much looking forward to this one and the new pilot figures. Could use some for my stalled VF-1D, though I suppose that should have a rather unusually clad pilot, given the story...

And here I thought these were all machine translations. You learn something new every day..

Yup and did you know that Siri is in fact a lady in a room answering all the calls, I saw it on The Big Bang Theory so it must be true.