New from Hasegawa 1/48 Weapons and 1/72Gerwalk

Jefuemon

I was gonna do some gerwalk conversions someday. But now, I may say F' it.

I know. I have an extra Minmay Guard Battroid I was gonna strip for parts, and a VF-1S I bought at Mandarake on the cheap.

Thanks OK, though, since I'd rather have an official Gerwalk kit.

I was absolutely sure that this or next year Hase will produce the weapon set... But I never expected about the gerwalk!!! This is absolutely great!! I will sleep less than usual tonight....

Umm . . . So . . . About the tweet and the account that it came from - credibility? I mean who is this @megaroad01 and where did this info come from?

I can see no mention of it on Hasesgawa's own twitter feed in the last 12 days.

I want more info on the source of this news before I get all worked up.

Granted my Japanese reading skills are so bad as to be almost nonexistant, but I can recognize 1:48, 1:72, and VF-1 and I don't see them in any of the tweets.

Can someone get a more official source for this? Or more info on the @megaroad01 twitter account?

Edited by Chas

Yep. That looks about right to me as well. Just to the right seems to be info bout the weapons set too. No dates there that I can make out. Sure would be nice to get better scans of that page.

And to the left of the Gerwalk article in that pic is the one for the weapon set. :D

EDIT: ninja'd by Chas :p

The fourth pic in this thread from the OP, I believe at the bottom of that pic is the Hasegawa announcement for the 1/72 Gerwalks, but I could be wrong.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40713&page=27

Edited by valkyriepilot

Gerwalk... yes..!!

Is a bit of a tedious pain to build the conversion from the 2 hasegawas and I am past that stage by now.

I wonder who will be the first one to build an armored gerwalk??

Edited by 007-vf1

Gerwalk... yes..!!

Is a bit of a tedious pain to build the conversion from the 2 hasegawas and I am past that stage by now.

I wonder who will be the first one to build an armored gerwalk??

That was always my plan with the spare 1/72 kits I bought.

I guess I may have some spare spares now.

Bigger pic taken from Hasegawa's blog:

post-12411-0-45310400-1409037168_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Oh oh oh! If I'm reading it right, the Gerwalk kit is coming with a TV pilot, and markings for Vermilion Squad!

Also, thanks for the thread re-title!

Edited by Jefuemon

Anyone know if the Gerwalk kit is complete? or is it just the parts needed to convert a fighter kit to a Gerwalk?

I ask 'cus the price seems really cheap for a whole complete Gerwalk kit from Hase.