Biggest and probably the most asked question, open or keep in box.

Novareign

Of all the "things" I own, my Valks are the things that give me greatest pleasure to gaze upon.

Be it sitting in my display case or on a flighpose next to my TV (they get cycled), they are to be appreciated imop.

If you're just gonna look at the box, then why not download pics of said boxes and save yourself $$$........

Of all the "things" I own, my Valks are the things that give me greatest pleasure to gaze upon.

Be it sitting in my display case or on a flighpose next to my TV (they get cycled), they are to be appreciated imop.

If you're just gonna look at the box, then why not download pics of said boxes and save yourself $$$........

Because it's our money to do with as we see fit.

Be it to look just at boxes (which would be an odd thing to do IMHO) or to open, play with or display. B))

-b.

I always open, always, I personally find it completely pointless to keep anything boxed, and I'm against double dipping and/or owning anything sealed. I display everything, the only time I've left something boxed up is because I had no room to display whatever it was. I remember when I opened a G1 Megatron that I got from a local toy store for $230 brand new, I tore into it right in front of my friend who has a very cherry collection of sealed G1 stuff, he looked at me like I was eating a baby or something, but I can't help it, I must open everything.