CM's Corp Liquidation SALE Mospeada Dorvack Patlabor & More

Save

SALE HAS ENDED

Every once in a blue moon there are sales in Tokyo you just can not pass up, in most cases there is more stock than one needs for their own personal collection. In this case it's the CM's Corps. Liquidation SALE.

It's been a few years since I've made a post like this and once again I'm offering pick up services for any MW members interested in the stock which is listed below. Prices include my pick up service fee. Shipping and Paypal Fee will vary depending on buyers location and amount of items purchased.

If you are seriously interested in one or more items PM with the following info.

1. Item name and quantity.
2. Include your PayPal email address.
3. Location you would like the item shipped.

I won't know the shipping cost till after the items are purchased and packed, so I will issue the first invoice in response to PM orders received. Once the invoice is paid I will pick up the order and have it packed for shipping and then issue a second invoice that will include shipping cost and PayPal fee.

There is tons of stock at this sale and it changes daily. As of last night this is what they had which most members here would most likely be interested in. They also have other Super Robot CM's toys and PVC figures so if there is something else you are after PM me and I will let you know if they have it and the price.

Collection Figures

Macross Figure Collection Part 1 '09 (boxes not included)
Ishtar (Part 1 '09 updated Face sculpt, green frosty clear hair ver.) $4.00
Mao (Part 1 '09 solid blue hair with both eyes open Ver.) $4.00
Mao (Part 1 '09 purple clear hair with both eyes open Ver.) $4.00

Macross Figure Collection Part 2 (boxes and stands are included)

Set of 5 $60.00 (Secret not included)

Set of 5 Clear Hair Ver. $50.00 (Picture shows Minmay Illustrator Touch Ver. actual clear set comes with solid blue hair Minmay)

Macross Figure Collection Part 3 (boxes not included)

Isamu Daison $8.00
Max Jenius (Meltlandi Pilot) $8.00

Flower Girl $8.00
Lynn Minmay (Macross City Concert) $8.00

Lynn Minmay (Clear hair Macross City Concert) $8.00

Shammy Milliome $8.00

Roy Focker Cockpit $8.00

Part 3 Set $50.00 (includes Clear hair Minmay for a set of 7)

Patlabor Collection Figure Part 2

Part 2 Set $50.00 (includes BEL 1999 Caldia secret figure for a set of 7)

Mospeada Brave Chougoukin Line:

Riding Suit Figure Set $25.00 Only 1 Left in Stock

Dark Bartley Ride Armor (Shinobu Type) (Shinobu character head not included) $55.00
Dark Ride Armor (Stick Type) $45.00 Only 4 Left in Stock
Dark Ride Armor (31Type Rei Ver.) $45.00 OUT OF STOCK

Ride Armor Bartley Fuke Type $60.00 OUT OF STOCK
Ride Armor Blowsperior Yellow Type $55.00 OUT OF STOCK

Ride Armor Soldier Ver. Stick Type VR-52F (Green Sticker Winter Wonder Fest 2008) $55.00 OUT OF STOCK

Dorvack Brave Chougoukin Line:

Mugen Calibur $100.00 OUT OF STOCK
VV-54A Calibur $100.00

Patlabor Chougoukin Line:

Griffen Flight Unit Ver $80.00 OUT OF STOCK

Votoms Sunrise Metal Action Series:

Zerberus VR-Maxima (Q/C issue with left shoulder hinge usually broken in box) $50.00

Gutto Kuru Figure:

Megazone 23 P3 Eve PVC Figure $25.00 OUT OF STOCK

Transformers Super God Masterforce Ginrai CM $40.00

Transformers Super God Masterforce Minelba / Minerva $50.00 OUT OF STOCK

Transformers Super God Masterforce Minelba / Minerva Yellow Special Color WF Ver. $50.00

GITS Stand Alone Complex Motoko Kusanagi $50.00

Gunbuster Noriko Takaya Acton Figure $45.00

Macross Lynn Minmay (without retail box comes in plastic bag with stand) $90.00 OUT OF STOCK

Queadluun Rau Miria 639 3 Pieces Set $45.00 OUT OF STOCK

Edited by Save

Nice! Do they have the Mospeada figure collection?

The Mospeada and Macross figure collections have not surfaced yet.

What are you asking for one of those divers?

I think the unmanned is in the picture.

Too bad they don't have any Macross figure collections.

The one in the picture is the unmanned type. They are not offering a good discount for it at this time, so I didn't put up a pick up price. The shop has it listed at 10,000 yen, I think you can find it cheaper on eBay.

Edited by Save

The Mospeada and Macross figure collections have not surfaced yet.

The one in the picture is the unmanned type. They are not offering a good discount for it at this time, so I didn't put up a pick up price. The shop has it listed at 10,000 yen, I think you can find it cheaper on eBay.

"The Mospeada and Macross figure collections have not surfaced yet."

does that mean you think they eventually might? guess i should keep checking back in this thread for that because i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get those.

"The Mospeada and Macross figure collections have not surfaced yet."

does that mean you think they eventually might? guess i should keep checking back in this thread for that because i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get those.

Well they just put out Gutto Kuru Figure Lynn Minmay and Queadluun Rau Miria 639 3 Pieces set. List updated, but as you will see they know that the Macross stuff is worth something.

Well they just put out Gutto Kuru Figure Lynn Minmay and Queadluun Rau Miria 639 3 Pieces set. List updated, but as you will see they know that the Macross stuff is worth something.

good thing i already have that one...i thought it was expensive when i got it (it was like $50 or so at the time). lol does the mirria 3 piece come with retial box etc?

Edited by Mechapilot77

good thing i already have that one...i thought it was expensive when i got it (it was like $50 or so at the time). lol does the mirria 3 piece come with retial box etc?

Still a good deal compared to ebay. As of yesterday only 10 left.

Payment for shipping was sent!

I got your shipping. Sunday we had typhoon weather here in Tokyo so I couldn't go out or ship. I will start to ship from tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dude !! :

I am interested in buying the Dark Ride Armor (Stick Type) and your listed price seems fair however I am a new member in MW and I have never purchased anything from another one here so, I´d like to know if you could inform me an aproximated price for the packing and shipping, I suppose it could be cheaper than the toy listed price since it´s a small package, the shipping would be to Mexico, also I would like to know about the paypal fees and How much would it be?. finally.. Are your prices in American Dollars USD ?..thanks a lot beforehand for you information !!

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Macross Figure Collection Part 3 finally showed up at the sale and Mospeada Fuke is back in stock and this time it's complete with all parts. Also added some CM's Transformers GITS figures.

I would like to order one set of the Macross Collection pt 3, possibly two.. do you know how much shipping would be to the states?

As the post says PM me, don't know why you are asking for shipping quotes here.