YF-25 Prophecy or the YF-30 Chronos.

Novareign

Trying to decide between the YF-25 Prophecy and the YF-30 Chronos. I recently bought the 30th Anniversary VF-1j, DX VF-25F Renewal, and the YF-29 Isamu. I'm stuck because I already have the VF-25F but it's on sale for a good price and I can get Chronos for 220.00 but don't know if it's worth that.

And if Chronos gets expensive after the initial release, you will pray that they restock, reissue... or better yet pray for a renewal that doesn't need a back-bracket-clip. :lol:

Quoted for Truth

And the price will sky-rocket post release, that's about a sure a bet as you can make.

-b.

Hi guys.

Just wondering if any of you MW cats had a YF-30 chronos PO that you would be able to pass over to me.. ?? I can pay ASAP and I'm on the SS list !

I would greatly appreciate it!

the YF-25 is definitely one of the nicest renewals. Solid in every way. I do think it will end up fetching a higher price down the road.

There's been a lack of interest in it. Same thing happened to the Bandai models of the Yf-25, they were fetching a premium price after

sitting around.

Plus once they actually get around to doing the correct armor, I'm sure there will be a panicked buying frenzy much like with the 25G and 25F did

with the tornado parts release.

the YF-25 is definitely one of the nicest renewals. Solid in every way. I do think it will end up fetching a higher price down the road.

There's been a lack of interest in it. Same thing happened to the Bandai models of the Yf-25, they were fetching a premium price after

sitting around.

Plus once they actually get around to doing the correct armor, I'm sure there will be a panicked buying frenzy much like with the 25G and 25F did

I second this. Don't let him pass you by. For some reason the 25a, and YF are my favorite to play with. Could be because of how new they are. Very tight, and crisp. The deco on the YF is awesome. Don't be fooled.

0bS7vUol.jpg

yf16.jpg

Edit: I just realized the grip on the YF-25 gunpod is gunmetal and not purple like the others. :wacko:

MIbZUG0l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

sitting around.

Agree, although I think that it may take awhile for there to be an appreciable jump in after-market prices for the YF-25. I think it all depends on what other releases come out to "distract" collectors.

I second this. Don't let him pass you by. For some reason the 25a, and YF are my favorite to play with. Could be because of how new they are. Very tight, and crisp. The deco on the YF is awesome. Don't be fooled.

*snip*

*snip*

Edit: I just realized the grip on the YF-25 gunpod is gunmetal and not purple like the others.

*snip*

The 25A is still my favorite of the DX Renewal releases followed closely by the 30th Anniversary, Ozma and Isamu YF-29's. The YF-25 would have been 2nd but I don't like the larger bubble canopy in Fighter mode, but as a toy release (fit and finish) it's excellent.

I just bought the Vf-25f renewal, yf-29 Isamu, 30th anniversary Vf-1j, Masterpiece Prowl, and Yf-30 Chronos all this month. I'll probably get him next month.

Was it your birthday or something??? :lol:

-b.

I just got my YF-25 from Ami...IMHO it's my favorite of the Messiah color schemes.

The extra tampo printing just makes it a 10/10 in my book...I plan on doing a video review soon.

Definitely cheaper and easier to find than the YF-30 has been. But more preorders have been opening for the Chronos in the last few days.

Can't go wrong with the Prophecy...but I have a feeling the YF-30 will be another hit. Get em both. :)

Get the 30. You stated that you already have a 25 in your collection. If you didn't buy another Valkyrie, at least your collection would be pretty diverse in what you have. The prophecy is an awesome toy, but its still just another 25. But whatever you decide, both appear to be winners.