YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Tomorrow will be the last day for free shipping per my signature. Wanna know how many people have used it so far?

d

r

u

m

r

o

l

l

!

!

!

Yep. Only one person took advantage of it, and it wasn't even an international order.

For sure, and I expect you aren't the only one. People had mentioned shipping being an issue, and I thought it was worth a shot. I may try it again at a different time.

No worries. Like I said, it was worth a shot to see if it would push people over the fence.

Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions about what to order in order to accomplish what you want.

placed an order for a bunch of bases, but hope i can still add on arms and adapters which i still haven't figured out yet.

part of the reason is that i can't remember what arms/adapters i already ordered from you a year or two ago. they are in storage so i can't check.

hope you have a record of that previous order.

will send you PM. thanks

Oh darn!

So sorry Yeti, these have been on my want list for a couple years...

Hot Toys, Figuarts and HM-R have taken over my purchases. Disappointed I couldn't utilise that deal, but still hanging out for those cool stands.

Star Wars & Marvel are nearing completion, and I've actually missed the last two HM-R. It may be slowing down.

Edited by koonfasa

Sorry if this has been asked before. But I got an Ikea Detolf and I'm a bit disappointed at its size.

Would the Yetistand hold 3 valks in fighter mode on one shelf?

Sorry if this has been asked before. But I got an Ikea Detolf and I'm a bit disappointed at its size.

Would the Yetistand hold 3 valks in fighter mode on one shelf?

Depending on which Valkyries you are wanting to display, and how you want them oriented they should fit. Three 1/60 VF-1's? Easily. Three 1/60 SV-51's? Maybe not.

15x15x15. You can configure a YetiStand so that the Valkyries overlap instead of side by side. Are you going to use any packs on them? I can get a config going and take pics if you would like.

15x15x15. You can configure a YetiStand so that the Valkyries overlap instead of side by side. Are you going to use any packs on them? I can get a config going and take pics if you would like.

Thanks. Pics would be great if your sure they fit.

But based on your dimensions, the Detolf is slightly larger than the Expedit.

I want your stands badly, just gotta save the pennies first.

Edited by arbit

After fielding several "will it, won't it fit" questions since the start of all of this, I finally went out and bought one.

Sorry to have done that to you. Not a fan of mine. About 10cm too small. But looks nice enough and good for the dust at least.

Edited by arbit

Sorry to have done that to you. Not a fan of mine. About 10cm too small. But looks nice enough and good for the dust at least.

Ha, no worries. Small investment, and they seem to be the most popular curio around. Working on a YetiStand pivot that clips onto the glass shelf right now.

After fielding several "will it, won't it fit" questions since the start of all of this, I finally went out and bought one.

eT3lSKyh.jpg

The things you do for your customers lol.

BhnJ11Vh.jpg

Heh, nice. That'll definitely reduce the price of admission to YetiStand Land for people with Detolfs. Might be a good idea to put a piece of felt between the glass and clip, though. And maybe make the clip wider to reduce wobble.

The things you do for your customers lol.

Heh, nice. That'll definitely reduce the price of admission to YetiStand Land for people with Detolfs. Might be a good idea to put a piece of felt between the glass and clip, though. And maybe make the clip wider to reduce wobble.

I didn't go too tight on the glass. It is getting its stability from leverage, and not a clamping force on the glass. I may actually go a little tighter. You suggestion would work, as well.

Edited by ChaoticYeti