YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

that is a freakin brilliant idea! would also help to free up more usable space normally taken by the base.. B))

Thanks! I see it as another tool in the YetiStand box. It seems like a lot of space above a figure on the shelf can get wasted. You could easily use these in tandem with other display options to get the most out of the shelf space, or to help keep a clean setup even cleaner. I am excited to see how people will end up using them.

I wonder if the Detolf glass shelf thickness is the same as the Klingsbo glass shelf thickness??

I measure 4mm on mine.. will these fit?

I was getting 4.1mm to 4.47mm on these shelves. I bet it is the same glass.

Oh my... those glass shelf clip stands really are wonderful an addition to the options list.

Reckon it's possible to get 3 clips, back and both sides, different lengths of arm and see if they work in the internal space of the Detolf? Might not fit with 3x 1/60s but I reckon with the right banking you can achieve 2x 1/60s

Oh my... those glass shelf clip stands really are wonderful an addition to the options list.

Reckon it's possible to get 3 clips, back and both sides, different lengths of arm and see if they work in the internal space of the Detolf? Might not fit with 3x 1/60s but I reckon with the right banking you can achieve 2x 1/60s

These won't fit on the sides of the detolf shelves.

I'm definitely in for at least 9 clips! Amazing work Yeti!

Awesome. I'll update when I make them available.

CY, I don't have a Detolf but was wondering if it's possible to extend the clip and squeeze in 2 arm connectors on one. Would the leverage from the weight of 2 valks be too much? If it's possible you can make a 2 valk over-under outta 1 clip. Something like this (sorry for my crappy attempt but you get the idea) or even with the rear one higher.

post-7577-0-31310600-1468140750_thumb.png

CY, I don't have a Detolf but was wondering if it's possible to extend the clip and squeeze in 2 arm connectors on one. Would the leverage from the weight of 2 valks be too much? If it's possible you can make a 2 valk over-under outta 1 clip. Something like this (sorry for my crappy attempt but you get the idea) or even with the rear one higher.

attachicon.gifDouble clip.png

Hey, that's not bad. What program are you using?

I could easily make a clip with any number of pivots. I think something like what you have made would work fine. Ikea's website says max weight per shelf is 8 lbs. I think at some point a clip like this could cause the glass to fail if there is too much weight. I'll definitely look at making a "2 up" clip. 1 up, and 1 down survived the night.

gcDfWRRh.jpg

Hey, that's not bad. What program are you using?

I could easily make a clip with any number of pivots. I think something like what you have made would work fine. Ikea's website says max weight per shelf is 8 lbs. I think at some point a clip like this could cause the glass to fail if there is too much weight. I'll definitely look at making a "2 up" clip. 1 up, and 1 down survived the night.

gcDfWRRh.jpg

I'd totally buy that too barring shipping rates to Canada

123Design. Looked for free 3d design programs. Winged it last night as my drawing looks like my kids.

If you ever come up with something you want to print send me a PM.

I didn't go too tight on the glass. It is getting its stability from leverage, and not a clamping force on the glass. I may actually go a little tighter. You suggestion would work, as well.

I was thinking more to protect the glass while adding some friction and cushion with the felt. And the wider would help with sideways wobble.

attachicon.gifDouble clip.png

Wouldn't a dual arm or knuckle accomplish the same thing?

Wouldn't a dual arm or knuckle accomplish the same thing?

It can accomplish something similar but I figured one less arm/adapter to buy as it'd be already there and more options to display are always better.

A member asked me to identify some components from a slew of posted pics. I went through them, and thought it might help others as well.

VF27_ys_p03_zpsdnoi0dcf.jpg
1x Yetistand Alpha
1x Elbow
1x Dual arm
fgHSb4kh.jpg
1x Yetistand Alpha
2x Elbows
1x Knuckle
1x XL arm
kefQi2bh.jpg
1x YetiStand Wall Mount
3x XL Arms
1G46oWUh.jpg
1x YetiStand Wall Mount
3x XL Arms
2x Elbows
u5kG9Rsh.jpg
1x YetiStand Beta
1x Dual Arm
yeti%20stand%20plus_zps3owcw2rj.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Knuckle
1x XL Arm
0MKkvo4h.jpg
1x YetiStand Beta
2x Elbows
1x Dual arm
1x Knuckle
2x Extra YetiStand Arms
DpIwTG9l.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
2x Dual Arms
1x XL Arm
vf19adv_yf19_zpsvnehw8ew.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
2x XL Arms
1x Elbow
16181900820_dd6a952375_b.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
2x Elbows
2x Dual Arms
2x XL Arms
18614860282_da7ef881c6_b.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Elbow
IMG_5395T_zps3msmc6eb.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
1x Elbow
1x XL Arm
image.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
9B5uMYVl.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
1x XL Arm

A member asked me to identify some components from a slew of posted pics. I went through them, and thought it might help others as well.

VF27_ys_p03_zpsdnoi0dcf.jpg
1x Yetistand Alpha
1x Elbow
1x Dual arm
fgHSb4kh.jpg
1x Yetistand Alpha
2x Elbows
1x Knuckle
1x XL arm
kefQi2bh.jpg
1x YetiStand Wall Mount
3x XL Arms
1G46oWUh.jpg
1x YetiStand Wall Mount
3x XL Arms
2x Elbows
u5kG9Rsh.jpg
1x YetiStand Beta
1x Dual Arm
yeti%20stand%20plus_zps3owcw2rj.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Knuckle
1x XL Arm
0MKkvo4h.jpg
1x YetiStand Beta
2x Elbows
1x Dual arm
1x Knuckle
2x Extra YetiStand Arms
DpIwTG9l.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
2x Dual Arms
1x XL Arm
vf19adv_yf19_zpsvnehw8ew.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
2x XL Arms
1x Elbow
16181900820_dd6a952375_b.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
2x Elbows
2x Dual Arms
2x XL Arms
18614860282_da7ef881c6_b.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Elbow
IMG_5395T_zps3msmc6eb.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
1x Elbow
1x XL Arm
image.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
9B5uMYVl.jpg
1x YetiStand Alpha
1x Dual Arm
1x XL Arm

You should post that on your website in smaller size pictures, will make it easier what to pick up. Also I like the detolf adapter, maybe want to consider doing adapters for Desks/Tables/bookshelves.

Edited by monishb