YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Order just came in from the vendor. Stands are back in stock. I checked over the laser etched Beta's, and a few of them do look like the laser etching has some faults. I will be contacting the vendor to see if they can be replaced.

Flat Rate has gone up. I have tried a few things lately, and can ship a few stands for $20-$30 internationally through first class. I will be adjusting the webstore this week.

I have regularly shipped as requested by buyers and refunded partial shipping fees. Just let me know with a note when you order and I can compare the cost of flat rate vs first class.

We Canadians are so gouged most the time that we are okay with cattle class + taxes :D

Well, lets give this a whirl.

Free shipping on orders over $200. This includes international... This is just a test. I may remove it without warning, but I will honor orders made.

Use this code at check out:

YETIFREESHIPPING

Wow, that is so awesome of you Yeti. I'm just sorry I still can't commit. And you'll probably pull it after a few international sales. I just don't see it viable to someone like me (as I've almost accepted outrageous shipping rates for everything), but thank you none the less.

I already know what I want in my first purchase.

2x Yetistand alpha's

2x Yetistand elbow's

2x Yetistand dual arm's

2x Yetistand knuckle's

2x Starter kits (either or mixed, but if mixed also one standing DX and one banking YA adapter)

and that was before this announcement. Maybe I can move a few things around...

Well, lets give this a whirl.

Free shipping on orders over $200. This includes international... This is just a test. I may remove it without warning, but I will honor orders made.

Use this code at check out:

YETIFREESHIPPING

nice thats real tempting, i might hop on board!

Has there been any request for a stand adapter for the Half Size 3A Metal Gear Rex?

Not yet. Can you take pictures and accurate measurements?

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I'm fairly certain the HMRs are compatible with Tamashii Stages, which use the 3mm hole/peg standard for the arm pieces (not the base connector).

Do you know how long the peg should be?

The pegs are 4.5mm tall.

Personal opinion below:

A Yeti is probably way overkill for HMRs unless you're talking about the bigger mechs like the Zentradis or Destroids or you're putting up a couple. HMRs are, what, 6 inches tall in Battroid and probably the same length in fighter? If I were to use a Yeti for HMR, I'd use a drilled base (5mm holes) with Tamashii Stage arms like how I've got my Hi-Nu's funnels set up, and/or drill holes in Yeti arms and mount Tamashii arms on those (can't be sure about how stable this would actually be without trying it though). You could probably get a pretty cool formation or dynamic dogfight scene on a single base that way.

Edited by cmal

the Destroids are gonna be smaller than the VF-1's (excluding the monster and what are you doing putting a monster in a flying pose anyways?) I'm gonna second the opinion that Yeti's are massive overkill for pretty much anything in the HMR line. even for formation display's you're better off just getting a tamashii trident base or chaining together regular stages and arms since the stage Act sets are all modular anyways.

:edit:

actually I take that back. I want a yeti adapter for the monster when it comes out so I can have it in a flying through space pose because that sounds dumb in a good way.

Edited by anime52k8

Has there been any request for a stand adapter for the Half Size 3A Metal Gear Rex?

Huh I hadn't even considered a yeti stand for half size rex, consider me interested in a stand and adapter when you get everything worked out.

the Destroids are gonna be smaller than the VF-1's (excluding the monster and what are you doing putting a monster in a flying pose anyways?) I'm gonna second the opinion that Yeti's are massive overkill for pretty much anything in the HMR line. even for formation display's you're better off just getting a tamashii trident base or chaining together regular stages and arms since the stage Act sets are all modular anyways.

:edit:

actually I take that back. I want a yeti adapter for the monster when it comes out so I can have it in a flying through space pose because that sounds dumb in a good way.

are you referring to this? https://www.amazon.ca/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Trident-Action/dp/B00B8IWJWU

If so do they have pegs to connect them incl.?

I have more etched bases. There are 10 of each in stock. There is now a drop down on the YetiStand Beta product page to select different etchings. If these sell out, I will order more.

PPqJvPVh.jpg

ZB20qXHh.jpg

bQ7xGYQh.jpg

VAWJWZfh.jpg

Huh I hadn't even considered a yeti stand for half size rex, consider me interested in a stand and adapter when you get everything worked out.

I want it for stability, i like the half size one standing on its two legs but im a little afraid of it toppling over.

That was mickyg's request. Used for model kits. He has a handful of samples, but I am not sure if he has used them yet. Shoot him a pm for details on how they are used. If there is a certain size you want we can work something out.

I posted up a review here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43612#entry1266308

In short, there's nothing that would prevent me from recommending them for model use. They're way stronger than you would ever require for any model kit I can think of. Extremely easy to use. And just as versatile as anyone familiar with yeti products would expect.

I'd hoped to use them on an actual model by now but life has been far more busy than I'd expected in the last 6 months.