YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

All kites, and SMS are spoken for.

Nice. I hope my one order is included in that kite list. ;)

Anyways, just waiting for your reply on the adaptor and then I'll send my next order. Thanks in advance Yeti! :rolleyes:

Whew! Beta's sold out again. You got your work cut out for you!

Edit: One quick question CY. Did you or can you print the adapters using the transparent type filament like t-glass or is it not worth it due to the layering?

Edited by wmkjr

Glad they are popular. I will order more next time. Anyone want to come up with any unique designs for their Beta's? Maybe specs on the valk/pilot, with imagery? The next batch will be the last time I offer the etching for free.

Glad they are popular. I will order more next time. Anyone want to come up with any unique designs for their Beta's? Maybe specs on the valk/pilot, with imagery? The next batch will be the last time I offer the etching for free.

After years of collecting models, I only just found out about DX Chogokin/Arcadia and 1/60 scale Macross has become my new collecting obsession. As your stands are A) less expensive than the stuff that's no longer in production and B) way nicer it's no wonder they're popular.

Edited by Falldog

After years of collecting models, I only just found out about DX Chogokin/Arcadia and 1/60 scale Macross has become my new collecting obsession. As your stands are A) less expensive than the stuff that's no longer in production and B) way nicer it's no wonder they're popular.

Thanks!

Here is a few valks on the kite base:

0MKkvo4h.jpg

mIDXTllh.jpg

VvFx5JRh.jpg

TCIuLteh.jpg

HSecrS1h.jpg

Zrt9ib9h.jpg

5073YuXh.jpg

Photoetch the Marcoss kite or SMS Logo

The top has the laser etched versions or is photoetched a different chemical method?

Edited by wmkjr

Stock updated to show 5 blank Beta's are still available. Grab 'em fast.

NUNS logo? Macross Galaxy logo for the VF-27s? Project Supernova?

Is that a request? Let me know how much of each you want and I will put it in the next order. I will be ordering again this week. I was not expecting this many orders right away.

Are you planning to do the wall hangers that you had posted a while back?

I think he's waiting on getting his own laser cutter before those go into production, since that's what I'm waiting to buy too!

I think he's waiting on getting his own laser cutter before those go into production, since that's what I'm waiting to buy too!

Yeah, I was planning on getting some DX stand kits and elbows so I could have more dynamic stands, but I also want to get the toys up and off my coffee table. I'd like to get a Detolf so I can display my yamato toys too...