YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Sorry, I meant a VF-0D flight adapter for your Yetistand Yamato adapters. Like how you made one for the VF-1s. The Yamato zero's adapters are good enough for me already but if you want to make an adapter I can lend you one.

Ah. It is a bit of a beast. The bottom is fairly streamlined, and I was thinking about how I could do one. I'll keep pondering on it.

With a Hexagon you will have an odd side. It is not the same if you turn it 90 degrees. You go from edge to point. The standing/banking nomenclature was just something I came up with to keep the adapters straight in my head. Standing fits better in between the legs, and banking...well...banking banks. There isn't a right or wrong way as long as you are happy

Ah, ok. I was just worried that I was stressing the peg in an unintended way or something.

shoot! i need to get a hex wrench. mt stands are still sitting in the usps priority box.

Ah cool well there you go eh! :)

When I (carefully) drilled holes in the base of my FP stand for Luca's ghosts, even drilling small pilot holes first the base did start to split and fracture but only slightly. clearly they aren't made with quite the same quality materials as the Yeti stands but i thought I'd still mention it.

You could always carefully drill the holes I guess.. unless the material the bases are made of might split or fracture.

I have drilled them before testing different things here and there. Start with a small pilot hole and work your way up. I haven't had any issues.

I would do that, but I don't really have a workspace to drill in my apt, and also I don't trust myself.

shoot! i need to get a hex wrench. mt stands are still sitting in the usps priority box.

Not going to keep them MISB? :p

Ah cool well there you go eh! :)

When I (carefully) drilled holes in the base of my FP stand for Luca's ghosts, even drilling small pilot holes first the base did start to split and fracture but only slightly. clearly they aren't made with quite the same quality materials as the Yeti stands but i thought I'd still mention it.

I would do that, but I don't really have a workspace to drill in my apt, and also I don't trust myself.

When drilling plexiglass, I use wood thread bits instead of metal bits. It heats quicker but prevents fractures.

sKPbu7dl.jpg

epYSvOHl.jpg

0p0nOI2l.jpg

wRqTqVhl.jpg

Excellent! Where do you get these genious ideas!?

Can you do the same adapter but with a Yamato type male fitting? That way peeps with the Yamato banking/standing yeti adapters can use it versus buying two sets of adapters or would it be too fragile?

Can you do the same adapter but with a Yamato type male fitting? That way peeps with the Yamato banking/standing yeti adapters can use it versus buying two sets of adapters or would it be too fragile?

The only reason I have the VF-0D hex on it is to keep it in line with the other adapters it came with. The yamato tab would have been, and is still, a much easier thing for me to make.

kYpa9uz.jpg

ChaoticYeti you da man! I'm in for two of the left ones if you can print those without being a hassle for you. Also, as a side note, the stock VF-0D fighter adapter fits with your SV-51 adapter. I'll post pics later.

Edited by wmkjr

Gah! Just placed an order this morning. Now, I'll be placing another for these new 0D adapters and those accessory holders, when they go up. Kidding aside, this is really awesome how you are supporting the stand. Very good website as well; simple and stright to the point.

Gah! Just placed an order this morning. Now, I'll be placing another for these new 0D adapters and those accessory holders, when they go up. Kidding aside, this is really awesome how you are supporting the stand. Very good website as well; simple and stright to the point.

Ha. Your order is mostly boxed up. I just need to print a GBP adapter. PM me if you want to add a VF-0D adapter.

Ha. Your order is mostly boxed up. I just need to print a GBP adapter. PM me if you want to add a VF-0D adapter.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll wait. You were out of the elbows and I was going to place another order when they were back instock.

Working really well. I printed one out with the Yamato tab. Is this the preferable option for people? I do not want to confuse people by having multiple options for a single adapter, so I would like to stick with one.

kNfuVFC.jpg

RhkVVdh.jpg

ku0IUIl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti