YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

@ derex nice diamond! I don't have a Detolf but just got a teak curio display. I can currently fit 7 VF-1's on a Yetistand that takes up a little over half a shelf . 4 is doable.

@ Saburo what type of adapter is that? The 5mm peg?

Sunday night fun with YetiStands! Trying my first diamond 4 Valk setup...

Very nice stand config, I wish I Detolfs were able to fit a stand of that size.

@ Saburo what type of adapter is that? The 5mm peg?

What Yeti said. :D

I made a soar specific one to test. Looks like it works.

Yep it works great!

Not that you need any PR Yeti, but seriously you run a tight ship.

Thanks for ALL your help - and organising to ship out the stands so fast!

Not a problem. I am excited for you to get them and try them out! Post some pics of what you come up with.

A few quick updates.

Thank you to everyone who has been using the webstore. It has been going very smoothly on my end, and I hope everyone has been satisfied so far. The elbows are currently out of stock, but I should have more on the 16th. I appreciate your patience if that is holding up your consideration for placing an order.

The Generations Jetfire adapter has been added here.

I have noticed in pictures that the VF-0D has a new style adapter from Arcadia. As soon as mine arrives I will have an adapter modeled and available for purchase. It looks like a hexagon peg, so I am not expecting any difficulty in creating it.

Quite a few of you have either been testing things out, making suggestions, or outright letting me borrow your Valkyries. Thank you. Keep in mind that this is something I am more than willing to do. I enjoy collaborating to make sure you are getting the most our of your purchase from me.

Thanks again!

A stand to support a description placard?

An extra-hand holder to, uh, hold the extra hands Valkyries come with?

Probably resource-intensive: a mount to display Super Parts neatly when not on the Valkyrie?

And vertical hardpoint racks to attach different missiles!

A stand to support a description placard?

An extra-hand holder to, uh, hold the extra hands Valkyries come with?

Probably resource-intensive: a mount to display Super Parts neatly when not on the Valkyrie?

Both great ideas, especially the description placard!

On second thought, they are terrible ideas... because I'd want to swap out all of my non-pegged stands for pegged stands. :blink::lol:

Edited by Saburo

Both great ideas, especially the description placard!

On second thought, they are terrible ideas... because I'd want to swap out all of my non-pegged stands for pegged stands. :blink::lol:

You could always carefully drill the holes I guess.. unless the material the bases are made of might split or fracture.

Edited by spanner76

I'll be offering "banking" and "standing" oriented adapters due to Arcadia's use of a hex peg.

RubW24Q.jpg

Is this due to how the layers are arranged? Because adding or removing elbows will effectively change one orientation to the other---and I likely have at least one valk "wrong" right now. (sharply banked on a standing adapter etc)

CY, anyway to rapid prototype a flight adapter to fit a Yamato type? The stock adapter, while solid, looks hideous. Like Bandai hideous. Hopefully there's some real estate underneath to figure something out or even just thinning out the stock adapter.

Edited by wmkjr

Is this due to how the layers are arranged? Because adding or removing elbows will effectively change one orientation to the other---and I likely have at least one valk "wrong" right now. (sharply banked on a standing adapter etc)

With a Hexagon you will have an odd side. It is not the same if you turn it 90 degrees. You go from edge to point. The standing/banking nomenclature was just something I came up with to keep the adapters straight in my head. Standing fits better in between the legs, and banking...well...banking banks. There isn't a right or wrong way as long as you are happy with the result.

CY, anyway to rapid prototype a flight adapter to fit a Yamato type? The stock adapter, while solid, looks hideous. Like Bandai hideous. Hopefully there's some real estate underneath to figure something out or even just thinning out the stock adapter.

Possibly. I do not have a yamato zero. I'd be willing to make one if someone would be willing to lend me an original zero.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Sorry, I was talking about the 0D's adapter looking hideous and I meant a VF-0D flight adapter for your Yetistand Yamato adapters. Like how you made one for the VF-1s. The Yamato zero's adapters are good enough for me already but if you want to make an adapter I can lend you one.

It's such a beautiful bird but I don't like the look of the adapter.

Edited by wmkjr