YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the info, I never read the instructions. :p I am too lazy to do it now, I'll swap them later. :D

haha, i had mine like your all this time until reading that yesterday... never read my booklet either. now, i can't stop noticing :wacko:

haha, i had mine like your all this time until reading that yesterday... never read my booklet either. now, i can't stop noticing :wacko:

Hahaha... now you can't unsee it, and now I will notice it now.

I was always under the impression the heavier ordinance was always towards the wing roots. I guess that doesn't apply with overtechnology.

Now I have to reshoot all my photos. :p

Edited by Saburo

In my opinion, your loadout looks better. This is also the series that had that Valk equipped with missiles on its fins. Nobody, it seems, wants to see that on a model, but it is canon.

What I'm trying to say is, don't get caught up in minutiae. Do what looks good to you.

post-324-0-94663700-1422275357_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sildani

Hahaha... now you can't unsee it, and now I will notice it now.

I was always under the impression the heavier ordinance was always towards the wing roots. I guess that doesn't apply with overtechnology.

Now I have to reshoot all my photos. :p

That's pose per pose, ok, saburo? Hahaha! :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

In my opinion, your loadout looks better. This is also the series that had that Valk equipped with missiles on its fins. Nobody, it seems, wants to see that on a model, but it is canon.

What I'm trying to say is, don't get caught up in minutiae. Do what looks good to you.

actually... that is not canon. it's a known animation error.

Guest davidwhangchoi

If Kawamori is involved, than everything is both canon, and non-canon. :)

it wasn't kawamori though, it was the animation company that they sent it to for that episode that screwed up. there's a few more that were infamous but not canon. like on the virgin road episode of the lasers coming out of the nose cones of the vf-1.

Max_Nose_Laser.jpgRick_Nose_Laser.jpg

i made a joke a long time ago that if these errors are on the dvd's it's canon :p and also mentioned the missiles on max's tail wings as well.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39282&p=1051716

but sadly they're not canon...

actually... that is not canon. it's a known animation error.

There's another pic floating around showing a similar craft, in side view, launching them. It's just funny how so many of these Macross designs seem to be about stuffing missiles everywhere they can be stuffed.

Edited by Sildani

Guest davidwhangchoi

There's another pic floating around showing a similar craft, in side view, launching them. It's just funny how sow many of these Macross craft seem to be about stuffing missiles everywhere they can be stuffed.

haha true. i actually liked the missiles on the tail fins and were asking for them a while back

I was jesting on a broader sense.

i couldn't tell. my bad :p

i know i had alot of things confused for a long time myself... (i always thought these were laser canons on the nose cone :ph34r: )

Edited by davidwhangchoi

How can you not think so, when the bloody anime shows them as such? I didn't know they were supposed to be thrusters until I read bits of the Master File.

Nice work CY, was wondering if you would apply the same treatment for Bandai DX V2 variants as the ones supplied by bandai are chunky and ugly

I've looked at it, but the v2's underside is relatively sleek compared to the V1's. Maybe I'll figure something out after I tidy this up, but I doubt it.

This is looking good. I am going to do some more work on it to make it a little more secure.

LBHK2V5l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I had a stupid thought - something that can clip onto the knees in fighter mode - they seem solid enough - then the knee covers can fold over them, hiding them. Or perhaps the thighs in fighter mode.

If you have ever tried to get a VF-25 Armored Messiah in battroid to stand on its feet, you know how frustrating its to get it to balance properly. Well here is something I came up with to help stabilize it and reduce the stress on the joints.

Bandai VF-25 Armored Battroid adapter

Standard Arm

BA Standing Adapter

Brick adpater

YS_armored_stability_zpsw1ulevyo.jpg

Edited by Saburo

If you have ever tried to get a VF-25 Armored Messiah in battroid to stand on its feet, you know how frustrating it to get it to not topple over. Well here is something I came up with to help stabilize it and reduce the stress on the joints.

Bandai VF-25 Armored Battroid adapter

Standard Arm

BA Standing Adapter

Brick adpater

YS_armored_stability_zpsw1ulevyo.jpg

what a brilliant idea!! B))

Thank you for making the new pieces! I'm reporting in on stand testing. The Double XL and mini 3 piece works well as it cleans up the clutter. For me, the mini 3 would work better if it was a little longer. With the spacing as is right now I cannot pivot the adapter using the center hole as it makes contact with the elbow adapter ( I was going to create a banking formation).

med_gallery_7577_740_24841.jpgmed_gallery_7577_740_167983.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Thank you for making the new pieces! I'm reporting in on stand testing. The Double XL and mini 3 piece works well as it cleans up the clutter. For me, the mini 3 would work better if it was a little longer. With the spacing as is right now I cannot pivot the adapter using the center hole as it makes contact with the elbow adapter ( I was going to create a banking formation).

That is an awesome setup wmkjr!!!

this is crazy impressive!! :oB))

Guest davidwhangchoi

that's an amazing pose. but one of them doesn't belong there! maybe throw in a mass 1a -1j ^_^ to complete it or a 1d :D

Edited by davidwhangchoi

that's an amazing pose. but one of them doesn't belong there! maybe throw in a mass 1a -1j ^_^ to complete it or a 1d :D

If you insist. I don't have any brownies :p :

med_gallery_7577_740_311149.jpg

med_gallery_7577_740_1220351.jpg

Edited by wmkjr