YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Why did I just find out about these today? I've been so busy. I wish I could get in on this order-round. When can we expect another sale slot to open up? These are outstanding, no pun intended, and I commend you for your hard work and commitment to the craft!

Great job!

I would actually like to open these up to the LEGO fan community at large, and recommend that you perhaps team up with a vendor for our fan conventions, or attend yourself - these would do GREAT! I make brick-built stands out of technic beams, but these would work wonderfully for displays that we do.

Thanks for your help! got it :)

I am out of town at the moment. I have already ordered the acrylic for the order, but I should be able to fill your order as well. I will send you an invoice tonight. Thank you for your interest!

I have responded to all PM's. Please let me know if any of you have any unanswered questions. I have been given an estimated arrival date of December 15th, 2014 for the acrylic. Once it arrives I will inspect the acrylic, package your orders, and send them on their way. Happy Holiday's!

Real Grade GP-01fb (should work for other real grades. Adapter has a 5mm square post)

RBZJCKOl.jpg

Metal Composite Banshee (should work for other metal composite unicorn's)

ClGojE8l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I have responded to all PM's. Please let me know if any of you have any unanswered questions. I have been given an estimated arrival date of December 15th, 2014 for the acrylic. Once it arrives I will inspect the acrylic, package your orders, and send them on their way. Happy Holiday's!

Thanks for the update. I should have my display cases ready by the time the stands arrive. :)

The adapters for the RG and GFF MC are great additions, any possibility for an adapter for Metal Builds?

Edited by Saburo

The adapters for the RG and GFF MC are great additions, any possibility for an adapter for Metal Builds?

I could. These 2 Gundam's are new to me, and I just decided they needed stands. The one that came with the banshee was pitiful. I don't have a metal build. Do they have some sort of standard plug for a stand?

I could. These 2 Gundam's are new to me, and I just decided they needed stands. The one that came with the banshee was pitiful. I don't have a metal build. Do they have some sort of standard plug for a stand?

I can provide you with the adapter that comes with one of my metal builds or even 2 if they are different after I get the new Metal Build coming out this month.

Just a heads up, I received an email from my acrylic supplier stating that the order may slip to the 19th. I called them on the phone and they told me it was just a precaution, and that they intend to "under promise and over deliver". I'd rather just have a solid ship date that they can stick to. I gripped, and the person I talked to said he would talk to his superior. I will update when I know more.