YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

I have had a few PM's of people saying they need more time to decide what to order. I'll send invoices out on Monday. That should give people ample time.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41843

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I have not hit 100 yet, but I will be invoicing on Monday. If you want to be in this order, please post your order in the for sale thread. After invoices are paid. I will order the acrylic. All of the hardware is already here, and ready to go.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41843&page=2

Please double check your order at the bottom of my first post here: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41843&st=0&p=1161192 This is what I am going to use for invoicing, so make sure it is accurate.

If you are on the fence about whether or not you should add an extra arm or adapter, I would suggest just getting it now and have it included for shipping. If you are doing any sort of multiple valks on a single stand, please contemplate adding xl arms to accommodate the setup. pm me with any alterations to you order, and I will update my first post in the for sale thread.

I have answered all PM's so far. I am planning to send out invoices later today. Please let me know if you need to make more changes to your order, or if you want still want to get in on this batch and haven't ordered yet.

I only have the renewal one. Can you not attach a bandai stand adapter to the v1 vf-27?

There is nothing to attach the adapter to. The v1 VF-27 needs something like the YF-19 fighter-mode adapter---a large clip to attach to/surround the fuselage itself. The v1 VF-27 has no parts included at all to attach to----but much like all the other Frontier valks, there are slots in the bottom of the forward fuselage where the diecast hip-bars clip into in fighter mode. But Bandai never made a bracket/clip to use them, and the VF-25's etc doesn't fit.

The v1 VF-27's come with the valk and gunpod, but nothing else---no stand, no adapter, no bracket. But they've got mostly "similar" holes/slots as to the -25, so something could surely be done, much like the YF-19 clip, or a modified version of Bandai's own VF-25 fighter-mode adapter.

payment sent

Thank you!

I could still accommodate a few more orders of stands if anyone else would like to get in on this run.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41843

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Still could use a non-renewal VF-27 adapter. There is no way to put it on ANY stand, as-is.

The only one that'll work are the Bandai Variable Stands (Images from anymoon.com. Thank you Jenius!):

DX-Display-Stand-1.jpg

Something like that for the front but thinner profile and a shorter renewal stand type rear bracket. Or, you can make a tab in piece that'll fit up inside the space between the crotch plate.

Edited by wmkjr

The only one that'll work are the Bandai Variable Stands (Images from anymoon.com. Thank you Jenius!):

DX-Display-Stand-1.jpg

Something like that for the front but thinner profile and a shorter renewal stand type rear bracket. Or, you can make a tab in piece that'll fit up inside the space between the crotch plate.

I don't think I've ever seen that before. Can it hold it with the gunpod attached?

I don't think I've ever seen that before. Can it hold it with the gunpod attached?

Unfortunately I don't think so.

I don't know if it helps but here are some pics with the renewal flight adapter.

Renewal adapter.Rear leg support is longer and different angle Length reference. The area by the hip is too wide to fit.

post-7577-0-92228200-1415927851_thumb.jpgpost-7577-0-66607300-1415927866_thumb.jpg

Peg slots are a bit narrow But fit in the crotch slot

post-7577-0-15796000-1415927962_thumb.jpgpost-7577-0-16569100-1415928060_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Thanks again to those who have paid. There are still a few left that need to pay. Hopefully, if this can happen early this week, I can place the acrylic order and get these out to you guys before the end of the month.

Thanks again to those who have paid. There are still a few left that need to pay. Hopefully, if this can happen early this week, I can place the acrylic order and get these out to you guys before the end of the month.

Bump for my man yeti, let's get those remaining payments in guys. The sooner we get these stands the better! :)