YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

that's hot! definitely helps with your diagrams. can i paypal you now?

Still waiting on one of the hardware vendors to get back to me. I'll post the for sale thread when everything is squared away.

Ok, I'll try and set something up.

The new arms add an amazing amount of options. Still trying out new ways to assemble the YetiStands.

Double decker

AuuMO1El.jpg

1tVaerml.jpg

The VF-11b arm does not come in contact with the YF-19. Perfect clearance.

tznjsFRl.jpg

P.S. I have decided to include one free adapter with each stand order (first run included 2). The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't rationalize omitting all adapters from the sale price of each stand. Elbows, extra arms, and extra adapters are still going to cost extra.

that new double mounting positin arm is awesome. can save lots of space this way and display valks in a formation. sweet

Guest davidwhangchoi

I will be posting the for sale thread in 10 hours from now. First come, first serve.

i'm sure i'll be in there somewhere, once it does can you recommend a bundle: what attachments and arms to buy to make skull squad. ? that last sales thread was too complex for me. with all the options you offered :p

i'm sure once i get my hands on it in person, it'll make sense but i'm from the outside i can't tell what i need. :unsure:

i'm sure i'll be in there somewhere, once it does can you recommend a bundle: what attachments and arms to buy to make skull squad. ? that last sales thread was too complex for me. with all the options you offered :p

i'm sure once i get my hands on it in person, it'll make sense but i'm from the outside i can't tell what i need. :unsure:

I can understand the confusion. There are a lot of options, and extras to consider.

For this stand:

rms1a0yl.jpg

You would need to purchase the following to display 4 yamarcadia 1/60 VF-1's.

YetiStand Alpha: 1

Extra YetiStand Arm: 1

YetiStand Dual Arm: 3

YA Banking Adapter: 4

Sorry, but still confusing.

Can you make a schematic with colored parts, a color corresponding to the complete Yetistand and other colors for each extras, just to make sure I got everything right ?

I can do that, but it is a kit of compatible parts. It doesn't have to be put together in any way specific other than what works for you.

Again, this configuration only exists because I spent all of 5 minutes attaching the pieces together. Hopefully this helps in clarifying how the components can be assembled so you can order the parts needed to make the stand you have in mind.

SaThbPU.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Guest davidwhangchoi

Clearance looks good. You may want to purchase some of the xl arms just in case. I only have Roy, and no super parts.

do i need to get some of the xl arms as you originally recommended or is that it below?

I can understand the confusion. There are a lot of options, and extras to consider.

For this stand:

rms1a0yl.jpg

You would need to purchase the following to display 4 yamarcadia 1/60 VF-1's.

YetiStand Alpha: 1

Extra YetiStand Arm: 1

YetiStand Dual Arm: 3

YA Banking Adapter: 4

Chaotic Yeti,

I placed my order, but had one question, does the "Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Fighter Stand Adapter" work on the Yamato 1/60 YF-19?

Thanks!

I do not think so. The Arcadia YF-19 has more in common with the Yamato VF-19/S/F/P/K.

For those asking about a "Diamond" formation. I came up with this, but it will most likely only be desirable for a squadron of yamarcadia 1/60 VF-1's. I only have Roy, so I had to improvise. It would work a lot better with fighters of the same size and mounting point.

WKzNHJYl.jpg

kEZvWA1l.jpg

DcBZK8ll.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

I do not think so. The Arcadia YF-19 has more in common with the Yamato VF-19/S/F/P/K.

For those asking about a "Diamond" formation. I came up with this, but it will most likely only be desirable for a squadron of yamarcadia 1/60 VF-1's. I only have Roy, so I had to improvise. It would work a lot better with fighters of the same size and mounting point.

WKzNHJYl.jpg

kEZvWA1l.jpg

DcBZK8ll.jpg

that's hot!!!! i'm in

CY, I may have to hold off on purchasing more stands, but I wanted to ask if it possible for me to order arms and adapters for my existing stands?

Of course. I mentioned that anyone who was in the first run is more than welcome to order components.

And people, please format your orders in the way the for sale thread describes. It makes fullfilment a lot easier.:)

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Of course. I mentioned that anyone who was in the first run is more than welcome to order components.

And people, please format your orders in the way the for sale thread describes. It makes fullfilment a lot easier. :)

Ok, thanks! Do post the parts I want in your for sale thread?

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

And people, please format your orders in the way the for sale thread describes. It makes fullfilment a lot easier. :)

sorry i don't know components i'm ordering or i would've broke it down in the correct format... i just copied your pm and posted it very chaotic. lol