1/60 VE-1 and VT-1 are out!???

CHAN

Forgive me if this is a redundant question, but was the Elintseeker meant to go to gerwalk mode? Officially it's just Battroid/Fighter, right? I got confused remembering seeing the Bandai in gerwalk, and seeing no mention of Gerwalk on the Yamato box.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Anubis

Forgive me if this is a redundant question, but was the Elintseker meant to go to gerwalk mode? Officially it's just Battroid/Fighter, right? I got confused remembering seeing the Bandai in gerwalk, and seeing no mention of Gerwalk on the Yamato box.

It's a Valk of course it's supposed to go to gerwalk.

Nevermind, that was a stupid question after all. I looked up the info on it and saw nothing about no Gerwalk, though I could have sworn I read that once, don't ask me where.

That being the case, why didn't yamato put a picture of the Elint in Gerwalk on the side of the box? They only put fighter and battroid. That's what made me wonder about it.

They usually showcase all 3 modes. Strange. Awesome valk though regardless. Will buy it in time, but the Super O is first.